UberConference Review

May 07, 2021
Dialpad UberConference is used by our entire organization. Each department uses it for client meetings, as well as, meeting with remote …

UberConference is worth a try!

April 28, 2021
For quite a while, our organization didn't have one conference platform that everyone used. So, everyone sourced their own platforms and …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2019
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Desktop sharing (41)

High quality video (40)

Meeting initiation (40)

High quality audio (42)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dialpad Meetings, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

per month

Business

$20

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.dialpad.com/pricing/#meetin…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $20 per month

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Dialpad Meetings?

DialPad Meetings (formerly UberConference) is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application. A unique feature that DialPad Meetings provides is custom hold music. Users can simply upload .mp3 files in their app settings for meeting and conference participants to listen to while they wait for the conversation to begin. Additionally, DialPad Meetings provides analytics on meetings and conference calls for providing insight into business communications.

In terms of pricing, DialPad Meetings provides a basic, free option for users or a paid, business-class offering. Clients can choose to be billed on a monthly or yearly basis. Monthly pricing is at $15/mo and yearly pricing is at $10/mo. The business offering supports up to 100 conference participants whereas the free option supports up to 10.

Dialpad Meetings Videos

UberConference Demo
In this TrustRadius produced video, one of our teammates who has never used Dialpad before goes through an "unboxing" demo.

Dialpad Meetings Competitors

Dialpad Meetings Technical Details

What is Dialpad Meetings?

UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application.

How much does Dialpad Meetings cost?

Dialpad Meetings starts at $20.

What is Dialpad Meetings's best feature?

Reviewers rate High quality video and Desktop sharing highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Dialpad Meetings?

The most common users of Dialpad Meetings are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I have never personally needed to use UberConference support for any issues I've experienced. I also do not manage the account, so I don't have experience with their support from that end either. However, I have not heard anything negative from the account holder about the support, and if I ever did have an issue, UberConference makes it clear where to go for that level of communication.
Adam McCracken | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't needed support for the most part, which is a positive for Highfive. It's intuitive and most features are straightforward to use. In the one instance that I did contact them, it took them longer then expected to respond, but they were able to answer my question once they did.
Jon Walka | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've only on a few occasions had to reach out to support at high five and in each case, it was to find out it was a feature that didn't exist and would let me know if it gets added. They never added the feature and never followed up. Not even to check in and see how the issue was.
January 29, 2020

Highfive vs. Zoom

The support was relatively standard for Highfive. They have a chat bot option on their webpage, which is great to use for straight forward, easy answers to capabilities and where to find features. Should you have more of a deeper integration or bug issue, you can email support. Luckily I've never had to escalate my need for support beyond the chat bot option.
Steven Duran | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't had to utilize customer support for this software solution. This is mostly due to the fact that I haven't had any issues with using this software. The "tone" and "feel" of the brand is very friendly and forward-thinking, so I would expect that their service is top-notch as well.
Fortunately, I have never had to utilize the support features of UberConference. The user experience is basically seamless. I have not heard anything negative from any of my teammates about UberConference support, so I assume that their experiences have been positive as well. It is clear where a user should go if they need support, which is always useful.
I never had to contact support so I can't speak to the overall level of support that they provide. I will say that UberConference is fairly user-friendly (despite some technical snags in screen share) so support calls are likely kept to a minimum. Keep in mind that I was a single user, interacting with many clients but I was the only one initiating meetings.
Jason Carlage | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have never reached out to UberConference's support. The site has been easy to navigate and we haven't had any technical issues, so we've never had a need to contact them. The site has had 100% uptime since we've started using it, and phone and audio connectivity have always been strong so long as we were in a good service area.
September 24, 2019

Uberconference is the best

Chris Lesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have bumped into a few usability questions on earlier versions of Uberconference and they are consistently quick to respond as well as easy to work with. They helped us out on multiple occasions and also helped us troubleshoot a few issues that we were having based on some unique circumstances.