Moz Reviews

Dustin Junkert | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2019

For keyword tracking enthusiasts, Moz is your affordable, easy-to-use platform!

Support Rating

I'm maxing this out because I've never felt the need to contact support for anything. I take this as a good sign, because it means that the platform is sufficiently intuitive, the interface is simple, and I can get most of my remaining questions answered through onsite FAQs or Googling it.
Read Dustin Junkert's full review
Lee L Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2019

A great SEO tool for campaign management

Support Rating

Moz has some amazing support. They are always quick to respond to your inquiry or issue, are very friendly and helpful, and are generally a joy to work with. I haven't used their support much, but I just submitted a bug report the other day and they responded very quickly and said they'd pass along my question to their product team.
Read Lee L Kennedy's full review
November 07, 2019

MOZ - Comprehensive SEO tool

Support Rating

As I have mentioned before, if you have enterprise subscription, the staff are super helpful. Moz also participated in the marketing tech conferences especially moz in seattle. These sessions are super useful in helping digital marketing analyst like me to investigate new marketing techniques, tracking leads and conversions and eventually monetize them. Their staff is not only knowledgeable in their own product but they have been around. For example Dr Peter from moz always publishes his insights and I have relied somewhat on his opinions.
Kevin Gamache | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

Great product, easy to use and at a great price point.

Support Rating

I have not had a ton of interaction with the support team. Mostly asking questions where I cannot find the answer or where the data did not quite make sense. I always use their easy to access chat feature to talk to support. They are very responsive and very well informed and can usually solve my issue with just one chat session.
Read Kevin Gamache's full review
Jordan Comstock | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2019

Moz Pro is good, Free version is great

Support Rating

I never had to use it, so I don't have a positive or negative rating. I always used the tool with ease. It is very intuitive. That is the main reason that I never needed to contact support. So I suppose that is a good sign that they give good support, that you don't need it.
Read Jordan Comstock's full review
October 16, 2019

An SEO that works

Support Rating

Personally, in my time using Moz, I have not run into many issues that would prompt me to use or contact their customer support line. I have had very minor questions and inquiries but Moz has a great customer service team that is knowledgeable and available to answer questions quickly and provide support.

Keyword analysis (28)
9.2
Backlink management (23)
SERP ranking tracking (28)
Page grader (28)
Competitive analysis (28)
Site audit / diagnostics (27)
Site recommendations (25)
Task management (14)
5.0
Local SEO (20)
Social SEO (17)
Mobile SEO (19)
Global SEO (20)
Multi-domain support (19)
Integration with web analytics tools (21)

About Moz

Moz, from the same-named company in Seattle, Washington, is one of the most popular SEO platforms for tracking the performance of all inbound marketing efforts comprehensively. It reveals how content is being shared through social channels and how that drives traffic to a website, and features a broad toolset for search engine optimization: rank tracking, link opportunites, site audit via Moz Analytics, prospective keyword analysis and content grading, as well as a crawl test to find broken or poorly designed site elements.

Moz offers free SEO tools to get started, after which the Standard pack starts at $99 and supports 5 Moz Analytics Campaigns, 300 keywords, 250,000 crawled pages, and 15 social accounts. The subsequent higher priced tiers available for $149, $249, and $599 (Medium, Large, and Premium) support white label reporting and more keyword and activity coverage, for agencies of increasing size.