PeristIQ Review

February 15, 2019

PersistIQ just works

June 27, 2018
PersistIQ is used by the sales department at my company. The primary purpose it serves is outbound emailing prospects at scale.

Persist(ence)IQ

April 11, 2018

A great bang for your buck

December 12, 2017

Sales email templates (10)

List upload/download (11)

Load time/data access (9)

Alerts and reminders (10)

6.6

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PersistIQ, and make your voice heard!

What is PersistIQ?

PersistIQ is a sales intelligence solution. The solution integrates with Salesforce as well as marketing automation platforms.

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

What is Prospect.io?

Prospect.io, headquartered in Brussels, offers their sales intelligence tool to support prospecting, with email tracking and analytics to follow progression from identified prospect to active lead.

Prospecting

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Sales Intelligence Email Features

PersistIQ Technical Details

What is PersistIQ?

What is PersistIQ's best feature?

Reviewers rate Lead qualification process highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses PersistIQ?

The most common users of PersistIQ are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Persist IQ is used by our Sales Team for cold outreaches to potential clients. We have used it for different campaigns. Some being based by geography, other based by practice areas. This has allowed us to automate multiple steps within these campaigns and save a substantial amount of time for each of our sales leads.
  • Good user interface
  • Easily readable reports
  • Quick automation setup
  • Hard to open different sections in different tabs
  • Can be difficult to see the overview of steps
  • Not a great ability to edit each step that does not involve an email
PersistIQ is a great tool for outreach to multiple different individuals in automated campaigns. It has the ability to set up multiple steps that involve automated emails. You can also add in steps like phone calls or social media outreach, however, these steps are not linked to the different systems (ex. - Zoom, LinkedIn, Facebooks, Slack).
We're using PersistIQ inside the Sales & MKT Organization to do our outreach campaigns to leads. PersistIQ is used together with other tools (LinkedIn Premium, Skrapp, and others) as the email personalization and sending automation tool for prospecting to generate awareness and lead generation. The value we expect to extract is to manage the email workflow in a smoother way without losing personalization.
  • Email workflow automation
  • Email results reports
  • Basic data personalization
  • Managing the whole flow
  • Usability
  • Email validation
As I mentioned before, the tool covers the process of creating, personalizing, and sending email cadences to prospects. This can be a good tool for companies that sell to mid and small-sized companies and that have a really large volume of leads to prospect with a low to medium level of personalization. It won't work that well for enterprise sales companies, who need more personalization, work with less leads, and might need to use more channels other than emails.
PersistIQ was used mostly with the SDR team, AE team, and marketing enablement team to automate sales and outreach sequences. It had an extremely simply interface and worked well for us as an early stage startup. There were enough contact options and customization to meet our needs. Would recommend for a sales team starting out.
  • Extremely simple interface and controls.
  • A/B testing is easy to setup and track results.
  • Could use a lot more granularity.
  • Ran into glitches on a monthly basis which required quick support.
It would really depend on the size and stage of the business. For an early stage startup (i.e. pre-Series B) it's perfect and has all you need to start your outbound sales efforts. For anything larger than 100 employees or later than Series A, I would recommend a more robust tool like Outreach or SalesLoft.
David Willette | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use PersistIQ for email outreach. I use email to try and reach many people, and Persist IQ allows me to send many emails using templates.
  • Very simple design
  • Fast and responsive interface
  • Easy to learn
  • It's not the most feature rich
  • Can't send images, attachments
  • Can't do different pathings for emails
For me, it's fairly inexpensive and easy to use. I don't use it with a team, and for my own needs, it fits the bill.

There are definitely better platforms out there I think, but Persist IQ has a price that I'm more willing to pay since I pay out of pocket for it.
February 15, 2019

PeristIQ Review

I use PeristIQ to manage all of my outbound cold email marketing campaigns for both of my companies. It's an amazing platform. Once a campaign is created, all you have to do is add more emails/prospects to the campaign and PersistIQ automatically manages every step of the campaign. Even when someone replies to an email from a campaign it marks them as engaged so they don't receive the next step of the email campaign.
  • Integrates well with tools that work with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to scrap lead emails.
  • Makes it easy to manage large-scale cold email campaigns with 3+ steps.
  • When a prospect replies to an email, it doesn't send them any of the automated emails which allow me to follow-up with those warm leads correctly.
  • A more extensive how-to guide for first-time users would be beneficial.
PersistIQ works best for anyone in the B2B space. It works amazingly well with tools like GetProspect which scrap advanced, targeted searches on LinkedIn to get verified emails of decision-makers. I really enjoy using PersistIQ to manage all of my B2B cold email campaigns. Overall, it is a very effective B2B email marketing platform.
  • Simple and clean UI
  • Great filtering
  • Easy outbound automation
  • Telling me which leads have interacted with my emails
  • They should incorporate smarter reminders that tell me when I should focus on certain leads who are interacting with my emails frequently
  • They don’t have OOO email rescheduling
PersistIQ is particularly well suited if you want to reach many prospects at scale. Import contacts or do lead generation within the system, then create templates and send customized emails at scale to potentially thousands of leads. Reporting is robust as well.
Patrick Woloveck | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used to drive top funnel leads through outbound email.

It addresses automated outreach at scale driving positive ROI.
  • Intuitive clean UI that is easy to figure out.
  • Can manage multiple campaigns targeted at different markets through a single user.
  • Simple contact import and data management.
  • Straight forward analytics.
  • Still capped by Google deliverability limits.
Well suited for cost effective lead gen that doesn't take much manual time.
Our team uses PersistIQ to build and track outbound email campaigns. One of the primary use cases is for B2B outbound email. The ease of use, and the simplicity in building multi-touchpoint campaigns makes it one of our favorite tools in our marketing stack. Our sales people also use Persist IQ for re-engagement campaigns and other outbound emailing.
  • The ability to build multiple templates and use them in various campaigns is useful, especially for tracking open and reply rates across different segments.
  • It's very easy to integrate prospect fields into templates and to add custom prospect fields.
  • The fact that PersistIQ runs through my email provider (GMAIL) makes it easy to respond to interested parties.
  • There are some issues with downloading reports. That is, some information is only available in-product and you cannot export these things.
  • Creating dynamic replies or steps in Persist isn't currently available.
  • Sometimes the Persist system doesn't catch errors in unfilled prospect fields. One must be check and be careful not to send these types of emails.
PersistIQ is well suited for outbound marketing. It's great for setting up sales and marketing campaigns to new and prospective clients. The fact that PersistIQ emails are basic (they look like normal personal emails) and easy to personalize, makes the whole process feel more genuine than, say, MailChimp.

PersistIQ won't replace a bulk emailing tool or CRM. It serves a different purpose than, for example, Marketo or MailChimp, two products we also use.
April 11, 2018

Persist(ence)IQ

Shaun Houshmand | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used PersistIq for reaching out to prospects "cold". Mainly used by sales and marketing team where I worked. Solved the problem of bringing quality and qualified leads, and help generate a conversation while minimizing the time spent to generate the lead. Definitely cut down on outreach time spent to new prospects.
  • Great looking interface and easy to use
  • Easy to manage and scale the tool to more people
  • Nice stats and reporting features
  • I'd like the stats to be able to go deeper past visuals. Really get into the data
  • More tool integrations into our existing toolset
  • Customer service is great, but take a bit while to get back to you
If you have a list of prospects you want to cold email and generate some warm conversations from, its a great tool. You can A/B test your subject lines, and the stats behind everything are visible so you can tweak your messaging. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a list of people to outreach to.
Kevin Gilman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using PersistIQ to reach out via cold email to prospects, and current clients. I love being able to categorize clients by various threads that I can create, and allow people to be in multiple threads. This is solving the ability for me to reach many people with the same email, in a very short amount of time. This drastically cuts down my outreach to new prospects.
  • The customer service is fantastic!
  • The UI is very good and always improving.
  • The data pages in which you can see the stats on your email campaigns is very easy to navigate.
  • I wish there was a way to send more than 1,000 emails per day.
  • If it had more integrations with data scrapers or ways to add new leads it would be much better.
  • I'd like a way to go deeper into a lot of my stats on various emails.
If you are an outside sales rep or a company that needs to reach multiple people with the same message this is an extremely good service. The cost/benefit ratio is very good with PersistIQ compared to a lot of their competitors.

I'd imagine if you do not need to reach thousands of prospects PersistIQ or any mass email tool wouldn't be of a huge value for you.
Dylan DeClerck | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used PersistIQ to reach out to cold prospects that we had received via data mining. It was used primarily by the sales and marketing department. It helped us bring in qualified leads and generated conversions for us with little to no effort on the front end.
  • Makes managing campaigns simple
  • Allows you to easily remove people and organizations from mailing list
  • Tracking and statistics are interesting, but need some help on what they mean sometimes
  • Being able to pause campaigns to begin other campaigns
  • Better statistics tracking, what does it mean if step 1 of a campaign has 80 completed while the final step has 500 completed?
  • Customer support - responding to emails
[It's] Well suited for those who have cold email lists and are trying to generate awareness for their company or are interested in generating leads that will lead to a potential conversion. We found that the open rate was surprisingly high and we had just as many responses and opt outs, which was nice to see. It is probably less appropriate for a newsletter or scheduled email that has to go out at a certain time, with large campaigns or multiple running at the same time it's hard to know when each email is going out.