PersistIQ Reviews

Do you work for this company?

David Willette profile photo
I use PersistIQ for email outreach. I use email to try and reach many people, and Persist IQ allows me to send many emails using templates.
  • Very simple design
  • Fast and responsive interface
  • Easy to learn
  • It's not the most feature rich
  • Can't send images, attachments
  • Can't do different pathings for emails
For me, it's fairly inexpensive and easy to use. I don't use it with a team, and for my own needs, it fits the bill.

There are definitely better platforms out there I think, but Persist IQ has a price that I'm more willing to pay since I pay out of pocket for it.
Read David Willette's full review
February 15, 2019

PeristIQ Review

I use PeristIQ to manage all of my outbound cold email marketing campaigns for both of my companies. It's an amazing platform. Once a campaign is created, all you have to do is add more emails/prospects to the campaign and PersistIQ automatically manages every step of the campaign. Even when someone replies to an email from a campaign it marks them as engaged so they don't receive the next step of the email campaign.
  • Integrates well with tools that work with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to scrap lead emails.
  • Makes it easy to manage large-scale cold email campaigns with 3+ steps.
  • When a prospect replies to an email, it doesn't send them any of the automated emails which allow me to follow-up with those warm leads correctly.
  • A more extensive how-to guide for first-time users would be beneficial.
PersistIQ works best for anyone in the B2B space. It works amazingly well with tools like GetProspect which scrap advanced, targeted searches on LinkedIn to get verified emails of decision-makers. I really enjoy using PersistIQ to manage all of my B2B cold email campaigns. Overall, it is a very effective B2B email marketing platform.
Patrick Woloveck profile photo
It is being used to drive top funnel leads through outbound email.

It addresses automated outreach at scale driving positive ROI.
  • Intuitive clean UI that is easy to figure out.
  • Can manage multiple campaigns targeted at different markets through a single user.
  • Simple contact import and data management.
  • Straight forward analytics.
  • Still capped by Google deliverability limits.
Well suited for cost effective lead gen that doesn't take much manual time.
Read Patrick Woloveck's full review
Our team uses PersistIQ to build and track outbound email campaigns. One of the primary use cases is for B2B outbound email. The ease of use, and the simplicity in building multi-touchpoint campaigns makes it one of our favorite tools in our marketing stack. Our sales people also use Persist IQ for re-engagement campaigns and other outbound emailing.
  • The ability to build multiple templates and use them in various campaigns is useful, especially for tracking open and reply rates across different segments.
  • It's very easy to integrate prospect fields into templates and to add custom prospect fields.
  • The fact that PersistIQ runs through my email provider (GMAIL) makes it easy to respond to interested parties.
  • There are some issues with downloading reports. That is, some information is only available in-product and you cannot export these things.
  • Creating dynamic replies or steps in Persist isn't currently available.
  • Sometimes the Persist system doesn't catch errors in unfilled prospect fields. One must be check and be careful not to send these types of emails.
PersistIQ is well suited for outbound marketing. It's great for setting up sales and marketing campaigns to new and prospective clients. The fact that PersistIQ emails are basic (they look like normal personal emails) and easy to personalize, makes the whole process feel more genuine than, say, MailChimp.

PersistIQ won't replace a bulk emailing tool or CRM. It serves a different purpose than, for example, Marketo or MailChimp, two products we also use.
PersistIQ is used by the sales department at my company. The primary purpose it serves is outbound emailing prospects at scale.
  • Simple and clean UI
  • Great filtering
  • Easy outbound automation
  • Telling me which leads have interacted with my emails
  • They should incorporate smarter reminders that tell me when I should focus on certain leads who are interacting with my emails frequently
  • They don’t have OOO email rescheduling
PersistIQ is particularly well suited if you want to reach many prospects at scale. Import contacts or do lead generation within the system, then create templates and send customized emails at scale to potentially thousands of leads. Reporting is robust as well.
Shaun Houshmand profile photo
April 11, 2018

Persist(ence)IQ

We used PersistIq for reaching out to prospects "cold". Mainly used by sales and marketing team where I worked. Solved the problem of bringing quality and qualified leads, and help generate a conversation while minimizing the time spent to generate the lead. Definitely cut down on outreach time spent to new prospects.
  • Great looking interface and easy to use
  • Easy to manage and scale the tool to more people
  • Nice stats and reporting features
  • I'd like the stats to be able to go deeper past visuals. Really get into the data
  • More tool integrations into our existing toolset
  • Customer service is great, but take a bit while to get back to you
If you have a list of prospects you want to cold email and generate some warm conversations from, its a great tool. You can A/B test your subject lines, and the stats behind everything are visible so you can tweak your messaging. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a list of people to outreach to.
Read Shaun Houshmand's full review
Kevin Gilman profile photo
I am using PersistIQ to reach out via cold email to prospects, and current clients. I love being able to categorize clients by various threads that I can create, and allow people to be in multiple threads. This is solving the ability for me to reach many people with the same email, in a very short amount of time. This drastically cuts down my outreach to new prospects.
  • The customer service is fantastic!
  • The UI is very good and always improving.
  • The data pages in which you can see the stats on your email campaigns is very easy to navigate.
  • I wish there was a way to send more than 1,000 emails per day.
  • If it had more integrations with data scrapers or ways to add new leads it would be much better.
  • I'd like a way to go deeper into a lot of my stats on various emails.
If you are an outside sales rep or a company that needs to reach multiple people with the same message this is an extremely good service. The cost/benefit ratio is very good with PersistIQ compared to a lot of their competitors.

I'd imagine if you do not need to reach thousands of prospects PersistIQ or any mass email tool wouldn't be of a huge value for you.
Read Kevin Gilman's full review
Dylan DeClerck profile photo
We used PersistIQ to reach out to cold prospects that we had received via data mining. It was used primarily by the sales and marketing department. It helped us bring in qualified leads and generated conversions for us with little to no effort on the front end.
  • Makes managing campaigns simple
  • Allows you to easily remove people and organizations from mailing list
  • Tracking and statistics are interesting, but need some help on what they mean sometimes
  • Being able to pause campaigns to begin other campaigns
  • Better statistics tracking, what does it mean if step 1 of a campaign has 80 completed while the final step has 500 completed?
  • Customer support - responding to emails
[It's] Well suited for those who have cold email lists and are trying to generate awareness for their company or are interested in generating leads that will lead to a potential conversion. We found that the open rate was surprisingly high and we had just as many responses and opt outs, which was nice to see. It is probably less appropriate for a newsletter or scheduled email that has to go out at a certain time, with large campaigns or multiple running at the same time it's hard to know when each email is going out.
Read Dylan DeClerck's full review

PersistIQ Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (6)
Identification of new leads (4)
List quality (4)
List upload/download (8)
Ideal customer targeting (4)
Load time/data access (7)
Contact information (3)
Company information (3)
Industry information (3)
Lead qualification process (4)
Smart lists and recommendations (2)
Salesforce integration (3)
9.7
Company/business profiles (2)
Alerts and reminders (7)
Data hygiene (4)
Automatic data refresh (4)
Tags (6)
Filters and segmentation (6)
Sales email templates (7)
Append emails to records (5)

About PersistIQ

PersistIQ is a sales intelligence solution. The solution integrates with Salesforce as well as marketing automation platforms.

PersistIQ Technical Details