Reviews (1-3 of 3)
September 15, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
SearchSpring is currently being used for our BigCommerce website. It is not being used across the whole business, BigCommerce is the only selling channel that we use this software for at the moment. It helps us simplify the searching functions on our website and create a more user-friendly experience for our customers.
- SearchSpring can pull in products that match specific terms according to your customizations in their dashboard.
- SearchSpring can change the main image of products to reflect what is being searched for, such as a specific color.
- SearchSpring can account for misspellings and typos in the search bar by using search customizations.
- It takes time for results to be obvious.
- Only a few changes can be made at a time since gathering data takes time.
Read this authenticated review
SearchSpring has improved our conversion rate on our website in just the few weeks we've had them on the site. It is obvious that the improvements will continue over time with the incremental increases in traffic every week.
December 18, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Implemented as our main site search tool on DTC website. It was procured and implemented as a replacement for out of box search tool.
- Customize search results pages - ability to add banners or other visual creative for search results pages based on specific queries.
- Easily badge products - set thumbnail badges to show specific messages on search results pages; allows for easy identification of items on sale, featured items, or items that may be eligible for free shipping.
- Easily merchandise search results pages - can be done on a per-query basis.
- Reporting is very basic.
Read Ryan Dahlstrom's full review
It’s a great product. It does all of what I’d expect a site search tool to do - auto-suggest, customizable search results pages, basic reporting. I’ve never felt limited nor come into a situation where the tool wasn’t appropriate for our use.
We use Nextopia to facilitate onsite search. This enables our customers to find the products they are after.
- Supporting the integration with our product feed
- Being able to quickly make changes through the back office
- Developing 'cocktails' of different ranking criteria. At the moment we can only serve results based on either 'relevancy' or 'sales performance'. It would be great to not only have the ability to blend these two options (by search term), but also add additional facets into the mix, such as stock quantity, margin, sponsorship factor etc...
- Provide financing reporting on results - so we know how much revenue/conversion has been driven from specific search terms. For example, "Baby Milk" drove 50 searches, 6 direct conversions (customers that searched went on to buy an item(s) that were recommended), 16 indirect conversions (customers that searched went on to buy other item(s) not severed).
Read Chris Wood's full review
Onsite search is how we use it.
Searchspring Scorecard Summary
Searchspring Technical Details