UserIQ is a marketing automation software solution offered by UserIQ.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/LO/oQ/EGU4WI9BPTGA.PNGUserIQ ReviewWe currently use UserIQ to create and manage walkthroughs for our users, run banners, and announcements and NPS surveys. Our whole organization uses it from time to time. We are able to keep track our how much our users are using the platform along with what features they aren't using. It's been a wonderful tool!,Customer service is excellent. Once you get the hang out using the walkthroughs, they are really beneficial. Running reports of users on surveys!,Getting the hang of the walkthroughs took me awhile and was hard for me to understand, but now I understand and love them!,10,Less than 10,000,Slack, Zendesk, BraintreeGreat Tool for In-App Messaging and Finding New Audience SegmentationWe are currently utilizing UserIQ to create in-app announcements and in-app guided tours for our SaaS products. In-app announcements are fantastic for announcing patch updates and any new facelifts done within our SaaS platforms. It also allows me to segment the users who will be seeing this message which has been fantastic for announcing product specific updates. With new UI facelifts and enhancements, users frequently need guidance through the newly updated UI. The guided tours have been a great addition to our existing customers as well as our new customers to learn about each function and option within our SaaS tools. Once again, the segmentation tool does much of the heavy lifting as well as it allows us to see the rate of completion of each guided tour for all audiences.,Segmentation of users - we've discovered new segments of audiences that we've never thought of through analyzing our UserIQ data. Easy to use UI - with the new UserIQ UI update, it's easier than ever to create in-app/website messaging. It's very intuitive and easy to create. Great customer service - UserIQ has worked with us very closely to implement this solution for our business. They are very responsive and helpful with their customer support.,Adding Heat mapping/Scroll tracking/Live user session viewing - I think this could give me further options for segmentation and give me higher visibility of where customers may be facing difficulties when creating further in-app messaging.,10,UserIQ has let us communicate more effectively with our customers. We have seen a reduction in calls to customer service on how to utilize and update items on our SaaS UI.,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Marketo, WordPress, HubSpot
UserIQ

UserIQ Reviews

UserIQ
Filter 3 vetted UserIQ reviews and ratings
Bridgette Reynolds profile photo
May 18, 2018

"UserIQ Review"

• Customer service is excellent.
  • Once you get the hang out using the walkthroughs, they are really beneficial.
  • Running reports of users on surveys!
  • Getting the hang of the walkthroughs took me awhile and was hard for me to understand, but now I understand and love them!
As I said in a previous question, it's great for tracking our users and how much they are using the platform along with what features they are and aren't using. It's helped us with reaching out directly and giving our users the information they need to start using those features.
Read Bridgette Reynolds's full review
Esther Kim profile photo
May 16, 2018

UserIQ Review: "Great Tool for In-App Messaging and Finding New Audience Segmentation"

• Segmentation of users - we've discovered new segments of audiences that we've never thought of through analyzing our UserIQ data.
  • Easy to use UI - with the new UserIQ UI update, it's easier than ever to create in-app/website messaging. It's very intuitive and easy to create.
  • Great customer service - UserIQ has worked with us very closely to implement this solution for our business. They are very responsive and helpful with their customer support.
  • Adding Heat mapping/Scroll tracking/Live user session viewing - I think this could give me further options for segmentation and give me higher visibility of where customers may be facing difficulties when creating further in-app messaging.
Do you have SFDC? Are you far from the standard setup? Need a team to help you with integration on your highly customized SFDC platform? UserIQ is for you.
Read Esther Kim's full review

UserIQ Scorecard Summary

API (1)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)