Vimeo Enterprise

Vimeo Enterprise

Vimeo Enterprise (Vimeo Livestream)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vimeo Enterprise, and make your voice heard!

What is Vimeo Enterprise?

24 people want pricing too

What is Hopin?

Hopin is an online events platform from the company of the same name in London, that provides tools for virtual events, or hybrid events, like ticketing and registration, limitless event rooms, an expo hall, chat, and networking, as well as event branding and attendee engagement tools. Integrations…

What is StreamShark Live Streaming Platform?

StreamShark is a live streaming solution that provides options for large enterprises as well as individuals or businesses with small to medium requirements.

What is Vimeo Enterprise?

Vimeo Enterprise, based on technology acquired with Livestream in September 2017 is the company's HD livestreaming platform touting auto-archiving, simultaneous live streaming, secure sharing with password and domain-level security, and audience engagement (e.g. chat), with SLA available at the highest tier service level. Vimeo Enterprise streaming solution enables the user to provide secure corporate comms and "no-fail" virtual events. Or, Vimeo OTT enables the user to launch a subscription service.

Vimeo Enterprise Technical Details

Kristina Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Quality streaming of video - few if any hiccups.
  • Embed options that allow for customization of video.
  • Option to limit viewing to just one domain, so users can't share the video link with others who have not paid for the content.
  • Easy upload process.
  • I'd like the ability to adjust the sizing of the progress bar for the videos. I recorded my videos with a profile photo that could only display in the lower left corner but when I attempted to add Vimeo's progress bar (showing how much time is left in the video) it covered the profile photo. If I'd kept that progress bar, the result would have looked unprofessional.
  • I'd like the "optimization" time after the video is uploaded to be faster. However, I realize this may depend on the speed of my internet connection.
  • I'd like more features in the Plus version of the service such as custom branding and lead generation options. This was included in another competitor that I tried before moving to Vimeo.
Dylan Costa, CTS-D, DMC-E | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We use the hardware based Broadcaster which makes for very easy set up. It is so easy we can loan the equipment to smaller events that do not require our on site technical assistance.
  • Ease of integration and embedding in our Facebook page and website give our followers many options to join the stream.
  • Real time statistics on viewership and chat provide up to the minute understanding of our viewers needs and issues should they arise.
  • The editing features are very basic for an archived event, work for us most of the time but can be clunky.