Vimeo Enterprise (Vimeo Livestream)
Read all reviews
I am currently using Vimeo to host my videos for an online program in my business. I have seven modules within the program, each with at …
We are a university and we use Vimeo Live for three primary purposes. One is to expand our events to other venues on campus. With no space …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vimeo Enterprise, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
24 people want pricing too
Vimeo Enterprise, based on technology acquired with Livestream in September 2017 is the company's HD livestreaming platform touting auto-archiving, simultaneous live streaming, secure sharing with password and domain-level security, and audience engagement (e.g. chat), with SLA available at the highest tier service level. Vimeo Enterprise streaming solution enables the user to provide secure corporate comms and "no-fail" virtual events. Or, Vimeo OTT enables the user to launch a subscription service.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Quality streaming of video - few if any hiccups.
- Embed options that allow for customization of video.
- Option to limit viewing to just one domain, so users can't share the video link with others who have not paid for the content.
- Easy upload process.
- I'd like the ability to adjust the sizing of the progress bar for the videos. I recorded my videos with a profile photo that could only display in the lower left corner but when I attempted to add Vimeo's progress bar (showing how much time is left in the video) it covered the profile photo. If I'd kept that progress bar, the result would have looked unprofessional.
- I'd like the "optimization" time after the video is uploaded to be faster. However, I realize this may depend on the speed of my internet connection.
- I'd like more features in the Plus version of the service such as custom branding and lead generation options. This was included in another competitor that I tried before moving to Vimeo.
- We use the hardware based Broadcaster which makes for very easy set up. It is so easy we can loan the equipment to smaller events that do not require our on site technical assistance.
- Ease of integration and embedding in our Facebook page and website give our followers many options to join the stream.
- Real time statistics on viewership and chat provide up to the minute understanding of our viewers needs and issues should they arise.
- The editing features are very basic for an archived event, work for us most of the time but can be clunky.