ADP Vantage HCM
Updated December 17, 2013
ADP Vantage HCM
Tower Group CompaniesInsurance, 1001-5000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
- Coming from utilizing ADP Ev5, Self Service, eTime, & Virtual Edge with my previous employer, each requiring a user ID and password, I surely can appreciate the ONE log in used in obtaining all these services. It integrates everything seamlessly.
- I find Vantage innovative and definitely takes into acccount the technology age we are in. Employees, Managers, and Practioners all utilize Vantage reducing the antiquated need of paper trails. Employees can change their personal information, tax information, benefits information, review pay stubs, see what's going on in the company, review company policies, review PTO balances, etc! Managers can request transfers, promotions, terminations, raises, review employees' timecards', approve PTO request, & more! Practioners can utilize Vantage to make everything Payroll, HR, and Benefits related within easy access. All done with one log in and without the need of paper.
- The workflow with recruiting, human resources, payroll, & benefits is truly something to consider. Everything is done in Vantage. Everything is tracked in Vantage.
- The product is user friendly. Definitely more involved at a practioner and site admin level, but if you are familiar with ADP products, its an easy transition.
- It's a fairly new product; they are constantly implementing updates. With that being said, it can cause more issues, but thats always a risk with system updates. Some updates have caused errors within the employee files that were discovered during the payroll transmission process. A believe a longer UAT window will be helpful and better communication between ADP and clients during the updates.
- Reduces paper trail; tasks and approvals are done in Vantage with an audit trail.
- Personnel changes are done more quickly and efficiently
The product saves time and cost. How it integrates everything is valuable and convenient.
The convenience of Vantage cannot be ignored. The fact that the system integrates everything seamlessly is something any HRIS, Payroll, Human Resource, and Benefits professional can appreciate. ADP in general creates products that are user friendly and conscientious of technology and the needs of companies. If already using ADP, going into Vantage will not be a major adjustment, but more of an advantage.