AMTDirect my life saver!
Updated June 08, 2016
AMTDirect my life saver!
Score 9 out of 10
- Lease Management Module, Facilities Module & Project Module
Overall Satisfaction with AMTdirect
We use AMTDirect to assist with our lease management for negotiation purposes, renewals, terminations, monthly recurring payments as well as maintenance and repairs issues for each property by utilizing the Lease Management Module and the Facilities Module. We also use the Project module for store openings, closings, moves, remodels, etc. I am the main user of AMTDirect. I am the only one responsible for 54 locations currently with regards to all leasing, maintenance and repair issues. I could not be as efficient as I am without AMTDirect. It has made my life so much more organized and informed. My boss and our Sr. Sales Director also use the software via AMTMobile for their cell phone and tablets. They predominantly use AMTDirect for information purposes in order to make decisions for our properties. AMTDirect has aided us in making informed decisions due to lease abstraction in detail and therefore with little effort we are able to access the information needed to make those decisions. AMTDirect has helped us avoid missing timely dates for renewals and terminations when in the past that was not always the case. Again, AMTDirect has been a great asset to our company.
- AMTDirect allows for customization to your specific needs in a snapshot. One area I appreciate is that I am able to change most labels/field names to coincide with our specific naming conventions.
- AMTDirect has wonderful support. They respond very quickly and I always feel that I am important and matter to them.
- AMTDirect is always interested in what I would like to see added to be even more useful to my needs. They listen to me and strive to make those changes.
- Initially when I started using AMTDirect it was a little overwhelming because it is a lot of detail. At times I would like to see it a little more simplified. However, I will say they have over the past 6 years done that exactly. It is becoming more simplified to use, but with the same important outcomes.
- The software is much faster than it was when I initially started using it. Some of that might be resolved if there were some drag and drop type situations more I think.
- AMTDirect has positively impacted our company for the simple fact that 1 person is able to handle 54 properties with regards to lease management, maintenance/repair and projects for those locations. We were at the point of needing to hire additional help, but AMTDirect has made it possible to delay hiring additional employees until we grow a little more.
- AMTDirect has made it possible to be able for me to work from any where and not in an office with a bunch of files, because the information is at my fingertips. I am able to travel to our stores and still be able to take care of issues and answer important and at times timely questions.
2 - Our Director of Operations(my boss) and myself are the solid users. Our Director of Sales uses the AMT Mobile app mostly for lease terminations, reoccurring payments, and our non-financial clauses. Finally, our Area Sales Managers & Store Managers are notified of work orders created and status changes to those work orders through the email created by AMTDirect.
2 - Facilities & Lease Manager as well as our Director of Operations uses this software for leasing, facilities management as well as project management. Need to have a good understanding of how leases work of course.. It is a little challenging at 1st, but well worth the time to learn the operations and if you utilize the training services on-site with AMTDirect you will be good to go. I highly recommend that additional service from AMTDirect.
From my experience, AMTDirect does have a bit of a learning curve, but once you pass that curve the system has details and information that are vital to the decision process of lease negotiations, lease & facilities management as well as project management. I've said it a thousand times, AMTDirect is the only reason I am able to manage 50+ retail spaces by myself with regards to all of the above decisions.