Overall Satisfaction with AppRiver
Previously, we were using on-prem Windows SBS 2011. It was time to upgrade and we needed to move to a cloud-based solution that wouldn't break the bank. After talking to other AppRiver users and extensive research we decided to use AppRiver across all four locations in the Gulf South.
- Tech support is always available.
- Phone is always answered by a person and not automated.
- 99% of time problem is fixed over phone.
- Offer a wide variety of services at affordable prices.
- Allowed users ease of working from home when needed.
- Easier access to critical files no matter which office users are at.
- There was a slight learning curve for some users, but within a day or two they were comfortable.
This is where AppRiver shines over all other companies. No matter when you call, you will get a live person answering the phone. You are then transferred to another live person with minimum wait time. Their employees have a wide and deep breadth of knowledge on their own products and O365. Problems are solved quickly and efficiently. If needed, AppRiver can remote into the user's computer and fix the problem themselves versus telling you how to do it.
Sherweb: looked at them, but after talking and researching what other users were saying, we decided to use AppRiver. AppRiver's tech support wins out every time.
In our case, it was a choice of replacing aging server hardware and all the associated licensing with it or move to the cloud. Our office had recently endured a flood in south Louisiana, and years before that, hurricanes. It was time for a permanent fix to all the natural disasters that seemed to be occurring more and more often. Moving to AppRiver and O356 was an easy decision.