October 11, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AutoCAD 360
Autocad 360 is very important to our organization. As a construction company we coordinate various works with other service companies like sheet rock suppliers, wood framing companies and furniture dealers. We upload our projects to the cloud which can be reviewed with an Ipad or an Iphone in a very quick fashion so we can easily coordinate all works. By using A360 we coordinate and share projects that are easily reviewed at any location without the use of papers.
- Collaborating on projects with other companies
- The ability to have all of your projects on the cloud and have easy access anywhere
- It works as extra security for all of the data stored in the cloud
- I don't find any cons because I see this as a extension of the actual autodesk software
- It may be useful to have more creation features inside to be more independent from pc softwares , maybe adding some 3d features inside of it would be awesome
- Have some editing and creation features similar to the BIM may be the next step for this
- We have less expenses on paper because we focus more on the digital side.
- We have a centralized way to review drawings and to share comments and markups.
- We can easily share info with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
AutoCAD 360 is very well suited for visualization purposes. It is also useful if you need to make some adjustments or create new lines and basic areas and such, but to create a whole building project may be harder. A good workflow would be to create the project in CAD software and then upload it to collaborate.
AutoCAD mobile Feature Ratings
Using AutoCAD 360
10 - The basic skill required by anyone is viewing and navigation , only the architects have more skills on the creation side.
- the collaborating side has been an extremely usefull feature that we consider as innovative wich also is very quick