Overall Satisfaction with Bitbucket
We're searching for a nice ecosystem of Jira and Bitbucket, and we've been using Bitbucket for a repository hosting service. Some of the benefits I have realized are
- Smooth and user-friendly user interface(UI)
- Easy to use
- Fast and safe code review functionality
- Code search capability
- Remote hosting service (Devops)
- Collaborative working on repository
- User-friendly UI
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment ( CI/CD)
- SSH key handling
- Open-source projects (popular projects)
- Integration with version control system
- Remote hosting service
- Intuitive UI
Do you think Bitbucket delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitbucket's feature set?
Did Bitbucket live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bitbucket go as expected?
Would you buy Bitbucket again?
Bitbucket is a really good platform to work collaboratively over remote repositories. It provides repository hosting, which works with version control systems like git. Bitbucket is well suited when a team or group of people wants to work simultaneously without any conflicts. Bitbucket seems to be useful for users who do have good industry knowledge I won't recommend this to new users; I will prefer GitHub over Bitbucket for new users.