Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
- Each module is connected. Dayforce is truly one integrated resource.
- Dayforce has allowed us to share real time information with our employees. They know their pay, their hours for the week and can update their personal information anytime from anywhere.
- The performance module of Dayforce is amazing and has allowed us to go 100% paperless and virtually administration free. We did the upfront work during implementation, but now what used to be a long and tedious process is now paperless and basically self-administered. Our managers love it and our employees find it easy to use!
- Our implementation was rough. We needed consultants and the implementation team was really just "doers". Had we known this going in, we would have hired a 3rd party consulting group (which we now have post-implementation) to help us with best practices, ideas and testing. The Ceridian team couldn't (or wouldn't) do this for us.
- The support team. One of the reasons outside of wanted one integrated tool that we came to Dayforce was because the support team at our previous vendor was not meeting our expectations. We were told during our sales call that the support team at Dayforce was 24/7 and great. Not quite the case. The ticketing is 24/7, but it may take up to 3 days to actually hear from someone on your ticket. It's a long time. Again, for this reason, we have continued our contract with our 3rd party consultant and go to hem instead of calling support. This way we most often have our issue resolved by the time that the support team would be making initial contact.
- Paper use in the HR Department has drastically declined in the 10 months that we have been live.
- Thanks to Doc Management, we have also been able to donate 7 (!!!) filing cabinets from our HR Department and now have a team meeting area in their place!
- My team is now able to spend more time being strategic and actually working with our teammates instead of paper chasing or data entry.
Good - one tool, user friendly, Ceridian continues to push out hotfixes, upgrades and new products, Insights was fantastic and I can't wait to go back to the next event and meet more users and learn more about the tool!
Areas of Improvement - Support language barriers and time differences, unhelpful CSMs, implementation "doers" versus sharers of best practices, most everything is billable.