"Review on ClickSoftware's ClickSchedule and workforce management"https://www.trustradius.com/field-service-managementClickSoftwareUnspecified1.131012014-02-13T23:17:34.986Z
Updated November 26, 2014
"Review on ClickSoftware's ClickSchedule and workforce management"
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management
ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management is used to manage workflow of mobile workforce in North America. It is being using in these countries only. It does a very good job of scheduling tasks and managing assignment resources based on current business rules and objectives. ClickSchedule 8.16 is very stable and it does a good job of auto scheduling calls when it has been configured properly. It addresses the problems of how to manage your mobile workforce, whether it be field technicians or a group of contractors assigned to a particular site.
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management is very scalable to meet the scheduling demands of any size organization
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management is very customizable to the needs and requirements of any service organization
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management allows an organization to plan and adjust to the service business changes in demand.
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management takes very skilled and certified personnel to manage the changes to code, logic, or applications.
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management requires significant upfront business analysis investment in time and planning to be implemented properly.
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management requires a significant investment in IT infrastructure in order to implement successfully.
- ClickSoftware (ClickSchedule) has allowed for a technician work schedule to be fuller
- ClickSoftware (ClickSchedule) has improved efficiency of the mobile work force when it is adhere to, and excessive rule violations are avoided.
- ClickSoftware (ClickSchedule) has increased accountability of the mobile work force throughout the day.
I only recall reviewing the Oracle Scheduler a few years ago, and it was not as robust or user friendly on the GUI as ClickSchedule was. We have reviewed no other such solutions that I am aware of, we are a long time user of the ClickSoftware line of products especially Schedule and Analyze.
There is some size value of an organization where you would need enough resources with a scheduling problem or mobile workforce demand large enough in order to justify the effort required to implement such a solution. Key questions would include how many field or mobile resources are needed to be scheduled every day, and how complex are the tasks that they are being assigned to.
Using ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management
ClickSoftware is still being used. As far as I can tell it will be used tomorrow as well. Once you make the commitment to run with that as your scheduling engine, it would take a lot of effort to evaluate and implement another companies' solution without significant disruption to your service organization.