Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Manage
Our entire organization, a managed technology services provider, uses ConnectWise every day for all of our help desk support processes. We are required to have a highly organized system with automated workflows that helps us manage a large number of support requests from clients of a number of diverse small to medium sized businesses. ConnectWise works very well for our needs, and as the service director here, I have appreciated the ability to customize the help desk software around the needs we have to better serve our clients. Using ConnectWise, we have been able to streamline our operations and extend our support offerings.
- I appreciate that workflow rules can be configured and customized to help keep all client support requests active and be resolved as quickly as possible.
- ConnectWise's support has been responsive and helpful, and their training resources such as ConnectWise University have been very useful.
- I appreciate that ConnectWise listens to its user base and releases frequent updates based on feedback.
- I think it would be nice if ConnectWise had a feature for internal techs to send attached files when doing an internal update ticket, while updating the ticket at the same time without having to click on 'time entry'--that is a very nitpicky request.
- ConnectWise might offer some better examples of what their workflow rules are capable of accomplishing.
- When e-mailing email@example.com, it would be nice if we did not have to remember to specify that any added information we were giving about an issue (if not on the original ticket) needed to be added to a recently-opened ticket.
- We have experienced growth in our company over the last few years, correlate to being able to better organize around the needs of our clients more efficiently. ConnectWise has helped us in this growth process.
- Our company continues to go through growth processes, and as we have scaled to multiple sites or different kinds of technology support agreements, the flexibility required and provided by ConnectWise has allowed us to continue using it as a good solution.
- We moved from an old time entry system that was not as accurate or efficient as ConnectWise. [We use ConnectWise] to keep track of third party service agreement billing, which has helped in tracking our receivables.
We chose ConnectWise because it has a reputation of good support. I am glad that we have chosen ConnectWise as our platform for support, because that has definitely been our experience. When questions or issues have arisen, ConnectWise support was able to help us get things resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
If a tech support company is looking for a great tool that helps their support team get organized and stay that way, then I would recommend using ConnectWise and getting well-trained on it. If a company is not intending to grow its customer base or systems, and doesn't want to have a platform on which to expand its operations, then ConnectWise might not be a fit.
ConnectWise PSA Feature Ratings
Using ConnectWise Manage
ConnectWise has been great for our help desk. Over the years we have used it (5+), it has responded to community-sourced feedback and improved its product. I have always appreciated the support given when required, and overall the program has helped our service desk to become more efficient. The automated aspect, including workflow rules, has been an important part of our overall systems. When considering a help desk PSA, ConnectWise should not be overlooked.
Integrating ConnectWise Manage
- API (e.g. SOAP or REST)
APIs synced with other 3rd party programs listed previously.
If you run into any issues, check with the provider of the documentation. In some cases, may need to connect with ConnectWise support for help on the setup table side.