Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Manage
This is our main managing software. We utilize for tickets, project management, procurement, and finance. It is used by the entire company and integrates with several of our softwares. It's got great audit trails and the option to email out of the program. Wonderful for keeping track of vendors, customers, prospects, etc. I mainly utilize it for its sales order, receiving, configurations, and RMA purposes.
- Tickets- Customers can email and a ticket is generated and falls under their profile for historical records. You can save documents and select if they are customer facing or only internal facing. The option as well to have communication in tickets whether its internal facing or customer facing is nice to have when you're trying to keep a record or important details for just internal means and the customer doesn't have to see all the jargon.
- Procurement - It's great to have this integrate with Quosal Sell. Quotes being processed into opportunities and then into a sales order which connects to a ticket or project is pretty easy to use. It does have a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it's straightforward. Everything is pretty connected, whether keeping track of products customers have purchased historically through us, to knowing what ticket is associated to an RMA.
- Procurement - Throughout the years, Connectwise has gotten better with improving their procurement side. I notice lately I can't cancel products, I have to list them as Write Off. Also if you don't clear your cache often, the system will kinda glitch. You have to know certain workarounds to make it work. For example if I am unreceiving a product, I have to unpick then open PO and unreceive. It's not productive, and you used to be able to just unreceive if you made a mistake.I often have to help other staff with this process
- Products - Security permissions are very specific when it comes to picking products, adding products, editing products, so that makes it difficult if you are trying to set up multiple people with the same permissions. Also, there isn't a straight forward place to pull inventory counts. You have to pull a report and add specific details. I wish this was a little more user friendly.
- Accounting Interface - It's nice it integrates with ConnectWise, but I find it's very picky when you are trying to batch invoices or procurement products.
- It has allowed our teams to really see how much money is being spent on projects / Tickets. We can see if we are losing money or gaining a profit
- In Opportunites, we can pull reports to see margin and profit. Knowing if we are on track with quarterly goals or not.
- The customers can go into their own portal to stay up to date on tickets or submitting items for fixing. This is a great tool to have and makes it more productive for us instead of having them call in each time they want an update. It's available at their fingertips
- We can create invoices, credit memos, agreement invoices, invoices specific for projects, or specific to tickets being billed in a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. You can customize invoices and allow branding to be consistant across the different invoiceing types.
Wouldn't be good for small businesses and unless you are providing work that needs to be generated by a ticket, this wouldn't be for you. It's great for companies that need to log specific information for customers and record time entered by employees. It's good for project management, keeping track of financials and time.