Overall Satisfaction with GridBuddy
All of our front line sales reps, as well as our sales management and executives, use GridBuddy to view and edit multiple customer accounts or multiple opportunities all at once. This is a feature that neither of our latest two CRMs does a good job of. GridBuddy saves a lot of time for our users by allowing them to manage all their opportunities together.
- Allows users to edit multiple opportunities or accounts in a single view at one time.
- Integrates well with our CRMs and fills in gaps in functionality of our CRMs.
- Allows secure access control for users to ensure they can only view or update CRM data we want them to have access to.
- Easy administration of the tool.
- We have used GridBuddy with both Salesforce and SAP C4C. We didn't have any problems when it was synced to Salesforce, but when synced to SAP C4C we have had a few problems, which makes me think the integration with it isn't as mature. See subsequent points with details.
- When synced with SAP C4C, we are unable to use multi-level sorting on custom fields. Multi-level sorting is apparently only functional on standard C4C fields.
- Our current instance of GridBuddy synced with C4C has been stuck in a metadata refresh for four weeks, so we can't use new C4C fields until this is resolved.
- Support has been slow and not too impressive at least since using GridBuddy with C4C. It took a couple of months to finally diagnose the issue with multi-level sorting with different employees giving us different answers and eventually they told us the sorting wasn't working with C4C custom fields. It has been over three weeks since we reported that our metadata refresh was stuck and other than an acknowledgment that our issue had been forwarded to the product team, I have had no updates.
- Our sales executives save a lot of time reviewing all opportunities in a single editable view.
- Gridbuddy improves the functionality of our CRM by allowing us to edit multiple opportunities in one place.
- It is generally faster and easier to build a report in GridBuddy than it is in SAP C4C.