Overall Satisfaction with Highrise
We are currently using Highrise to support our Customer Service/ Project Managers and Sales department. We are using it to track clients, products purchased and sales leads. We are using the tags to categorize which clients have which services and where they came from. It is nice to be able to see all aspects of a client. We are using the deals to log which products a client has or has had with us.
- The tags are great to help keep clients grouped
- Using tags we are able to pull list of services and which clients have them
- Deals help us see which products/services a client has and what they used to have
- We wish that Highrise was better integrated into basecamp
- We wish that Highrise was compatible with Harvest
- The search function could be improved
Highrise is MUCH easier to use. It is very user friendly. You are able to access it anywhere, which is one of the reasons we switched to it.
- Client contact information
- Client services tags
- Client service/products
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - It is not necessary or available. They are FAST. There are multiple ways to access the support, twitter, email, phone.