Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
- Full Integration of all required elements of Inbound Marketing; Blogging, Social Media, Landing Pages, Call-to-Action, Email Marketing, Automation Workflows, Personas and Campaigns paired with website native responsive CMS (including website personalization) and integrated reporting / analytics.
- Continuously improved and updated SaaS platform
- Easy to use and time saving
- Competitors monitoring
- SEO optimized
- CRM included, satisfactory for most SMBs
- The only thing we miss is not being able to swap content pieces within an existing workflow. You have to create a new one.
- It's important to setup a folder structure for images and content in front to find the requested assets easily.
- HubSpot allows you to build an extensive history of the leads which eases lead conversion and sales.
- It helps you align marketing and sales, making the process of implementing a service level agreement easier and more effective.
- It supports you improving customer service.
- It lets you turn existing customers into brand advocates.
HubSpot Feature Ratings
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Contact / History based Social MEdia Monitoring
- Comprehensive reports
- Social Media Management focused on leads activities
Evaluating HubSpot and Competitors
- First landing pages, calls-to-actions and blog, data base optimization
- Website pages, design optimzation
In order to set up HubSpot you have to clearly know what you want to achieve (goals) and think over your buyer persona(s).
Implementing inbound marketing, even in a small scale, always means rethinking processes in the company.
It changes the way Marketing and Sales teams work together.
The communication is trackable and fast.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
- Creating Landing Pages, Workflows and Lead Scoring
- Email Marketing
- Reports and Analytics
- Website CMS (COS)
- Social Media Management. Has great functions but is quite different from other known platforms