Updated December 01, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.
- InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly.
- Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.
- I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.
- Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customization.
- . 2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated.
- Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.
- Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.
- The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.
- Infusionsoft has an API that makes specific customization possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.
In the end, the difference between the software down to cost and versatility. Infusionsoft is priced closer to our budget with more options while some of these other ones is more expensive. We went with Infusionsoft just to get started and it was easier to learn how to use. As stated in the review, I don't believe this software could support very large companies with many workflows and active users.
Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium-sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp/Salesforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allows you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an oversimplification, but at its core, that's what it does. It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The applications are numerous, but it is not a tool for everyone. There are times when its not a fit. Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.
Keap Resources and Customization
Keap has a strong online presence with a lot of support from their consultants and engineers. I've been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to join a few of their free webinars which showcase different use cases for their product. I've been able to learn a lot about the potential of the product and collaborated with other end users.
We have made great strides with the API in integrating within our business processes. The API has a lot of out of the box functionality with great documentation. We are constantly exploring new uses for the different APIs and have a great working relationship with the user community. Excited to see how we can expand the footprint into other departments.