Overall Satisfaction with Insync Healthcare Solutions
We are currently utilizing Insync Healthcare Solutions across all departments at our organization and for all of our needs. From clinical to billing to appointment reminders and all documentation. It helps keep everything in one easy location and program and works in conjunction with other programs to make everything as smooth as possible. It works well with the Practice Insight clearing house allowing for clinical documentation to exist within the same program as clinical billing.
- Client documentation - easy to make templates
- Customization of forms - customize your assessments or utilize premade assessments
- Customization of reports - easy to navigate for a variety of information, both clinical and demographic.
- Ease of billing - works well with the clearinghouse and all in one location
- Some small errors can occur between shared client and providers.
- Ability to open multiple windows - there are workarounds, but I would like to be able to use multiple functions at once
- The ability to customize reports and forms
- All in one - both clinical and administrative
- Quick and attentive members of the support team
- Insync Healthcare Solutions has made collection of uncollected payments easier and more streamlined
- Insync Healthcare Solutions has allowed me to gain trust from reports that systems provide to us, as our previous system could run the same report 3 times and get 3 different answers. I know that when I run a report in Insync Healthcare Solutions I can trust it.
Valant was a solid program but needed heavy updating that was always promised. They had a lot of faults for our location and I specifically shopped around to find Insync Healthcare Solutions for further customization, an improved workflow, consistent updates, and a very responsive support team for technical issues and problems.
Do you think Insync Healthcare Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Insync Healthcare Solutions's feature set?
Did Insync Healthcare Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Insync Healthcare Solutions go as expected?
Would you buy Insync Healthcare Solutions again?
I think Insync Healthcare Solutions is perfect for mental health clinics--both small and large. There are aspects of smaller clinics that you may not want to utilize the full abilities of Insync Healthcare Solutions for (e.g., if you do any lab requests to make the cost point work well, you have to do a higher number of labs at a time). Previously I hadn't been a fan of their telehealth through Zoom add on, but they took feedback well and did lower the cost of the additional programming. I recommend it for outpatient counseling, both mental health and substance abuse, and for clinics that utilize medication prescribers like psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and physicians assistants.