Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
We use Intacct internally as our accounting solution and have implemented it on behalf of our outsourced clients. We appreciate the power and efficiency the product creates and the ability seamlessly handle complex accounting transactions. We have been able to integrate and download transactions from a home grown order entry system in multiple currencies into Intacct with over a 90% accuracy rate.
- The VSOE calculations are extremely powerful.
- The consolidation module is seamless and a tremendous time save.
- The multiple dimensions provide a depth in reporting.
- It is difficult to get back on track when you make a mistake.
- It is not always intuitive.
- In terms of invoicing I have seen a 3 day reduction in processing from the prior software.
- Efficient import of transactions allows you focus on the data not on the input.
I have compared FinancialForce and NetSuite - I found Intacct cheaper than NetSuite and an important feature for Intacct is the number of plugins which provides a tremendous amount of flexibility.