Overall Satisfaction with Intradiem
My usage of Intradiem in my previous workplace was quite pivotal in the implementation of training exercises that would be rolled out on a periodic basis each month. Intradiem also helped to streamline the process of receiving and completing my training exercises and being able to track which exercises were completed and which ones I had left to complete. It became a very important part of my work routine and was always reliably ready when I needed it.
- Streamlining the process of handing down work assignments to employees.
- Simple and easy layout.
- Checklist system ensures that the user knows what is left to complete.
- Occasionally, upon completing assignments, they wouldn't always be marked complete.
- Unless the Intradiem software was already installed on a given workstation I was using, my staff never seemed to know how to get it installed for me.
- There were occasional times when my coworkers would have assignments that did not populate for me.
- Keeping tasks organized.
- Handing out assignments instantaneously for an entire floor of agents.
- Being able to track which agents have been able to complete any given tasks/assignments to be completed.
- Saves time pinpointing agents that still need to complete tasks.
- Saves time during the day to ensure tasks are completed before end of shift.
- Ensures that priority tasks are completed in the right order.
Do you think Intradiem delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Intradiem's feature set?
Did Intradiem live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Intradiem go as expected?
Would you buy Intradiem again?
Given that I've been working in the call center industry for years upon years and knowing how well-streamlined the process of distributing training modules to a whole floor of agents all at once can be, I must say, Intradiem would have been a bit time saver back when I first started at similar workplaces. Training modules would be what I would say is its most appropriate usage, as opposed to direct communication on an IM basis.