My Kustomer Review
September 30, 2020
My Kustomer Review
Account Manager in SalesRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kustomer
Our company uses Kustomer to communicate issues by sending tickets to appropriate departments and yes it is being used by most of the departments. Since we work in the restaurant industry, Kustomer is quintessential to our ability to address problems as soon as we can. In other words, Kustomer helps us provide a better service for our partners by being the solution to official means of communication in business settings.
- Speed--it's a very quick program and does not require any extra RAM or processing power.
- Balance--between being easy to use and also staying formal with colleagues
- Communication, because businesses depend on it and Kustomer allows for ease when communicating
- Color--Kustomer can look very bland with just two themes to choose from.
- B2B communication--I'm not sure if this is possible to be honest.
- Sometimes it gets buggy and crashes and that can be a pain.
- Faster issue resolution is definitely a thing. Previously, we didn't have any system besides a Google spreadsheet.
- Connecting Amazon Connect to it so that we can call our partners via the internet instead of actual physical phones.
- Ability to track ticket resolution time in order to evaluate agents on their ability to solve problems in a quick manner
Kustomer is quick, easy to use, and makes up for all inconveniences of having to text or e-mail colleagues and business partners from a personal e-mail, or a personal cell-phone for that matter. I have not used any other similar solution, so I would not know any better, but Kustomer is as good as it gets. Kustomer cannot be improved upon much, could be decorated but not improved.
Kustomer Feature Ratings
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
Ticket creation and submission
External knowledge base
Internal knowledge base
Help Desk CRM integration