Overall Satisfaction with Lifesize Video Conferencing
Implementations was extremely easy. We were up and running in one evening with very minimal setup and configuration. The only issues we ran into were ensuring network prioritization for traffic to and from the units. Once the firewall rules were implemented, our calls were crisp and clear. Installing the cloud app for users was as easy as deploying any other app.
We use Lifesize across the whole organization. We also use it to conduct company-wide town hall meetings. It solves the issues of presence required meetings by providing a platform for us to communicate on. It also allows users to move the camera around in conference rooms to ensure they are not missing any content of meetings. It also addresses the issues of attendee caps that Google Talk presented to us. We have used it with technology solutions and support, interviews, and in place of in-person meetings.
- Very easy to find a caller and schedule calls for external callers.
- User management is very simple and integrates with SAML.
- Call quality is great. With multiple pops located around the world.
- Occasionally some stutters on the video quality on the end user side. Ideally, there would be a way to maximize bandwidth when a user is behind a home or slower connection.
- Creating external meetings could be a bit easier for executive assistants. Ideally they could do this from a web platform.
- Access to downlaoding the external client could be a bit more seamless and available from the main Lifesize site.
It is very suitable for 1 on 1 meetings. We also use it heavily for remote interviews as we have a multi-stage interview process. Using it for a company-wide town hall is very effective giving us a very clear view on each location and brings the firm together in one room. It allows great productivity for the teams connecting in remote locations.
Lifesize Video Conferencing Feature Ratings
Lifesize Video Conferencing Reliability
Lifesize is an amazing platform for VC. However, it is a costly solution for any scaling startup. However, implementation and user acceptability was fairly easy and worth the additional spend. Quality has always been on point and support has always taken care of us. Our account manager also ensured a seamless transition process for Google Hangouts. Will go with this solution again at any other organization.