A MUST have tool
November 08, 2021
A MUST have tool
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
One of the main reasons we decided to go with Lucidchart was the ease of use. It takes only a few minutes in the tool for you to understand how things work. It's very intuitive. From time to time we add new people to Lucidchart into our projects and without any explanation they contribute to the project without much explanation of how the tool works. Of course, the more you learn the tool and shortcuts, the quicker you get and the richer projects you make.
Lucidchart has been used by my employer in a few different departments. I have used it for a couple of different applications, mostly to organize my team's thoughts by brainstorming ideas and turning them into steps in a flowchart. It makes it so easy to create a process and for others to collaborate in real-time. Another great feature is its integration with google docs. When we are documenting processes in Google Docs and we need to attach the actual flowchart of the process, the integration makes it super easy. It became a necessary tool for us now.
- Seamless and real time collaboration with all project members.
- Easy to learn. There is no need to go over lengthy training videos.
- Because it's cloud based, all data is saved in the cloud. You will be always up to date working in the latest revision of the document.
- If I am working with large documents I would like to have the ability to jump directly into a section of the document instead of manually finding it and zooming in.
- It definitely saved us time with its collaboration feature where everyone in the team can make changes to the same document concurrently.
- We can layout ideas and actions to be taken in a very organized way during our meetings while everyone is looking at it.
I have never had the chance to try Lucidchart support. If I ever had a question I found all the information in videos and documentation which seems to be easy to find through their help menu.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
Works very well to create flowcharts to organize ideas, to layout process steps, and workflow tasks. We have also used it to plan a routing path for our income calls and chats. We really like the fact that you can just paste your flowchart directly into a Google Doc.