Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
We currently use this as a coaching tool for our team of Guest Assistance Specialists. It provides a visual and auditory frame of reference to improve guest interactions in situations that are often escalated. It is in the process of being rolled out to the Customer Service and Reservations departments as well.
- It provides a tool that can be accessed by the specialist level agent and management to provide two-way communication.
- It breaks down the call into coachable categories, such as NI time.
- It uses the six behavioral styles to provide a frame of reference to the call and caller; allowing for a set of defined methods to assist with the call.
- I would like to see more options available for "bulk" updates to users.
- I would like to see an actual "agent screen view" option.
- Overall, it has allowed us to focus our coaching to have the biggest impact on our AHT and service level to the customer.
We currently use both tools as Qfiniti allows the agent screen view.
I believe this system works well in the call center environment where there are several personality styles represented and calling in. It also works well in an environment that is not solely driven by AHT and allows the agent to utilize the personality information.