Overall Satisfaction with Outlaw
We use it for all our contracts with medical facilities. It is used across all departments for the review of contracts and executing contracts. Outlaw has changed our system from paper to digital and has streamlined the whole process and has saved us a massive amount of time. Outlaw has made it incredibly easier for end-to-end operations of contacts.
- Contract templates - With the templates I can edit contracts very easily and on the fly. With it being digital it updates in real time for everyone to review instantly.
- No need for paper - With the digital contracts we can create, execute, and store all in one place for us and are customers to access easily.
- Checkpoints - Checkpoints have streamlined our verification process through out our company. When a contract is done, we send checkpoints to other users to verify and we don't have to run people down for verification.
- Creating templates does have a learning curve to get the contract exactly how you want it. If it was set up more like Microsoft Word or Google Docs. It would be easier to navigate.
- Checkpoints are great except there is no way to send a reminder to the people in the checkpoint process. The only way we can get a reminder to them is to cancel the whole checkpoint and redo it and have the people that all ready verified the checkpoint to verify it again.
- The dashboard need to have more options of what stage, when the contract was updated, and who has viewed it. I think the dashboard need an overhaul as it is kind of clunky.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Quicker execution of contracts.
- Digital signatures are the best.
- Dashboard is confusing for those that do not use Outlaw on a regular basis.
- Time saver.
The main reason we chose Outlaw was the price and customer service. The customer service at Outlaw has been outstanding in helping us learn the process and set up contracts. They are available all the time and respond very quickly. Julie Appel is the best at Outlaw!
Do you think Outlaw delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Outlaw's feature set?
Did Outlaw live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Outlaw go as expected?
Would you buy Outlaw again?
For the most part, once you get the hang of Outlaw it is easy to use. Creating templates can be a challenge and take some time to get the formatting the way you want it. The ease of collaboration is a huge plus in this software. It allows me to send out notices and other employees can leave comments in the section that needs adjusting. Checkpoints are a plus as it allows me not to run people down and email constantly to get them to review the contract. Outlaw is also very simple for the counter party to use and is not confusing for them.
The support has been A+. Outlaw is always there when I'm having issues or need assistance. They will get back to me the same day or next. The support team is very knowledgeable and explains it very simplified for us. Julie Appel with Outlaw has been the perfect support for my company in rolling out Outlaw and answering any questions we have.
Outlaw is great for companies that use contracts on a regular basis. Outlaw keeps all of your contracts in one place and is fairly user-friendly. If you do not use the contract on a regular basis I would not see a use for the software. Overall it is a great program once you learn how to use it internally. End-to-end I have not seen much better.