Overall Satisfaction with PeopleMatter
We use PeopleMatter to schedule our 70+ employees and as a form of communication. It gives us an easy way to reach specific employees, specific positions or all employees at once with company updates, events, protocol changes etc.
- With so many positions in our restaurant it is nice to be able to send messages about specific positions to specific people as opposed to everyone in the company when certain protocol changes may not pertain to them.
- As a manager/admin I have easy access to all employee info via the PeopleMatter app. All your phone numbers and email addresses are in one place.
- PeopleMatter makes it extremely easy for employees to pick up and give up shifts via the PeopleMatter app.
- The PeopleMatter app should allow all employees to have access to an employee contact list.
- Action items should be able to be opened via the PeopleMatter app.
- Employees should be able to update their own availability as long as they meet the company requirements.
- PeopleMatter has brought all of our employees together in one central place. It gives them easy access to available shifts and gives employees an easy way to manage their schedule.
With 70 plus employees and a minimum of 12 employees on shift at a time, shift changes are constantly happening. It is nice to be able to go on the app at any point in time and update shift offers. This updates the schedule immediately and allows my managers to constantly be aware of who is working on their shifts.