Rafflecopter & Social Media Go Hand In Handhttps://www.trustradius.com/contest-managementRafflecopterUnspecified4.181012013-11-10T17:27:25.192Z
November 10, 2013
Rafflecopter & Social Media Go Hand In Hand
Score 9 out of 101
- Rafflecopter helps to connect our business with our clients outside of clinic.
- Rafflecopter allows the ability for our clients to spread the word about our clinic through our social media efforts.
- Rafflecopter truly lets us see how successful we are with our clients, especially because if our patients were not truly satisfied with our services, then they would not want to take part in the giveaways and promotions that we run through Rafflecopter.
- Be able to eliminate the test entries.
- Ability to send the winner emails congratulating them outside of having to use Microsoft Outlook.
- Be able to automatically link Rafflecopter up with our Constant Contact subscriptions to generate emails and to email the winners through it automatically.
- One of the best ROI's that we have.
- Allows us to see the our current customer satisfaction levels based on their participation.
- Allows for us to be able to better improve our customer service and satisfaction by being so customizable.
The only thing that I could see is that we would need to have another person on staff to be able to commit to having more Rafflecopter promotions running so that we are truly utilizing it to its fullest potential. Currently we do not have a designated staff member to do so, so it is only done in between things, and is truly not as high of a priority that we would like for it to be.
We would highly recommend Rafflecopter to any other small business owner that is looking for better ways to interact with their customers and build up customer satisfaction and participation in the company. It is especially great how Rafflecopter helps to build our website rankings and social media (i.e., the number of "Likes" on our Facebook page).
2 - Basic computer skills, knowledge and ability to use social media, ability to use constant contact, some programing knowledge to be able to implement it on our Facebook page and onto our website.
- Encourage more customer-business interaction.
- Allow for our clients to become more involved with our company outside of the clinic.
- Allow for our business to be able to give something back to our loyal customers.
- Increase our social media popularity.
- Build up client list.
- Giveaways and promotions that give back to our customers.