Mail Assure is great!
April 27, 2020

Mail Assure is great!

Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Mail Assure

We are using SolarWinds Mail Assure for our whole organization to filter email destined for our on-premises exchange server. I am excited that they are working on an add-in for Outlook that works similarly to the add-in they have for Office 365. It is a very flexible filter and it works great.
  • It does a good job of not having false positives.
  • I really enjoy the flexibility of the filters.
  • The cost of this solution is very low.
  • I am waiting for the Outlook plugin as those are more similar to what we were used to.
  • I wish there were links inserted at the bottom of each message to have a single link to train as spam or not spam instead of needing to export the email file and then use those files to train through their website (a single click is much easier than a complex set of actions).
  • We have been able to set up Mail Assure so our essential email gets delivered and our employees don't have too much noise.
AppRiver is very much a set and forget type of email filter with almost no configurability and no flexibility. I am sure AppRiver is good for those that don't want to have to configure it, and those that don't want to change the product (they just want to buy a service, and have it run with no customization to fit their organization). SolarWinds Mail Assure gives us the flexibility of filtering that we want.
The support has been rock solid, easy to communicate with, and highly knowledgable.

Do you think SolarWinds Mail Assure delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with SolarWinds Mail Assure's feature set?

Did SolarWinds Mail Assure live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SolarWinds Mail Assure go as expected?

Would you buy SolarWinds Mail Assure again?

SolarWinds Mail Assure is well suited to medium and large sized organizations that need a configurable and flexible mail filter. It is likely to not be appropriate for marketing firms that want a set it and forget it sort of filter that needs no adjustment.

SolarWinds Mail Assure Feature Ratings