Review: "I don't know what our company would do without Sparkcentral. An excellent product that serves all our needs."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-customer-serviceSparkcentralUnspecified7.7221012014-03-01T21:20:41.942Z
Updated December 30, 2014
Review: "I don't know what our company would do without Sparkcentral. An excellent product that serves all our needs."
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sparkcentral
Sparkcentral is currently being used between both our Customer Service and Marketing departments as a means to offer 24/7 Twitter Customer Support and engage with fans who comment on our product. SparkCentral offers a means by which to organize, distribute, track and index our engagement through Social Media as well as open access to our employees without given them the "master key" to our accounts.
- Sparkcentral has a simple interface that makes internal training an easy and time saving process.
- With Sparkcentral, we can easily distribute access to our Twitter handles and track the performance of agents.
- Dealing with a large amount of customers, Sparkcentral is great for finding past interactions on Social Media.
- We've been with Sparkcentral since the early days and I honestly can not think of a single thing with the current app that I am disappointed with.
- Sparkcentral made it possible to add a significant amount of agents to our Twitter support team, which resulted in the fastest response rate we have ever seen.
- With Sparkcentral, we no longer need to dedicate an agent's full attention to social media customer support. We can have multiple agents logged in at a time, keeping a watchful eye while getting other things done.
A few months ago we decided it would be smart to look into back up options in case Sparkcentral ever had technical issues (it never has, but we like to have redundancies in place) and I could not find a company or product that offered all the features I love and have become used to with Sparkcentral. Similar products put statistics and analytics at the forefront of what they offer, which in turn creates a confusing interface with a lot of things our customer service agents do not need or want to deal with - this makes training on the product difficult. Sparkcentral offers these same great statistics/analytics but in an organized interface that does not interfere with our primary use of the product: engagement. This may be a cliche phrase, but I literally can't image what we would do without Sparkcentral.
I would recommend Sparkcentral to any company that has multiple employees handling social media customer support. It is ideal for keeping inquiries organized, tracking engagement and multitasking. I do not see how Sparkcentral would be particularly useful to an individual or to a company with a single person handling all social media.
Sparkcentral has never given us a good reason to consider any other option. Aside from all the positive points I mentioned in previous areas of this review, something else that has really impressed us is their customer service (makes sense, they're a customer service company after all!). Any time we have a question or concern, we send them an email and we get a response almost instantly.