August 23, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
- Social Care
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr Modern Care
My team uses Sprinklr specifically for interacting with posters on Facebook and Twitter, with Instagram as well hopefully in the future (we're waiting to find out something about DMs pulling in). It's also used by the Marketing arm of Social Care to schedule posts. We use a lot of the reporting features to collect data to make our customers' experience even better. It also gives leadership a kind of "roadmap" of pain points.
- I love the setup and getting to go between different tabs to keep up with social activity.
- Being able to add a Macro at the drop of the hat has been great.
- Being able to view the parent post in Sprinklr quickly has been awesome.
- Sometimes I've seen a 1-3 minute delay of posts being assigned to a user out of the 'awaiting assignment' column.
- Ensuring a post goes back to the person who was most recently speaking with the poster.
- I wish individual users had more autonomy to make changes that would only show up for that person, not the whole group. Maybe within settings, or organizing your own dashboard.
- It's made our team much more efficient.
- Using it to train new teammates is clear, since the design is so clean.
- We've had great support from our Sprinklr Reps.
I know the Sprinklr conference calls have been helpful, but sometimes submitting a ticket can be a little daunting. In the past, we've included information in screenshots that are then asked for by a member of the support staff. The turnaround time has been between 3 days, which isn't horrible.
My role for my company is limited to customer support, so I haven't had the opportunity to use Marketing or anything like that.
The way Sprinklr assigns posts helps to keep employees from getting overwhelmed. It has helped us streamline responses, increase the response rate, and keep in constant contact with our posters. The ability to plan posts in the future offers a chance for additional review. My favorite part has to do with data and how much you can drill down to find a certain category or subcategory, along with the ability to constantly add new categories and track sentiment.