Overall Satisfaction with StackAdapt
We deployed StackAdapt as a test of native advertising in a B2B agency environment. Would native advertising drive more, less, or the same traffic as other paid advertising. We used it for our agency but have not deployed it for our clients.
- Their ad development tool is outstanding.
- They offer to help you create a super-detailed profile of your specific audience but their online tools for ratcheting down your audience are strong.
- Their customer support works hard for you.
- There is no way to QA your own ads. They QA for you and based on the level of their customer support, you can trust their QA, but the lack of self-assessment can cause problems for your company/agency.
- To know where your ads were actually deployed, when, and for how long would be amazing. They certainly know because they can track all sorts of analytics.
- Excellent traffic from our ads. Traffic exceeded our forecast.
- Excellent management of our budget. We did not spend near as much as we budgeted for the response we received through our test.
- The lead conversion was not expected to be high due to the type of content we deployed, but we received zero conversions, well below anticipated when compared to other ads for the same content.
For B2C applications, if you have a product that dovetails with someone's lifestyle, using StackAdapt will put you in your prospective client's lap. For B2B applications, you will need intimate knowledge of what your prospects do when they are reading or searching for pleasure in order to hit them at the right time. Your ad and content will need to address their pain points so well that they mentally shift gears from escape from work back to work to click and follow your breadcrumbs.