Overall Satisfaction with Stripe
Stripe helps me to allow for online sales, online memberships, and invoices to customers for various products and services within my business. It allows for easy transactions and does stores cards for easy access to recurring invoices for returning customers. Before, I was using different software for invoicing and PayPal for online payments but this software out them into one.
- Easy to use platform.
- Stores cards to easily use again for return charges.
- Notifies you of sales.
- Allows for multiple payment types- invoices, recurring, online sales.
- Delayed payouts.
- Fees are a little higher than some other platforms.
- If a recurring payment fails- they don’t notify me.
- Online course payment.
- Recurring charges for exercise classes.
- Invoices to customers for service.
- Improved with ease of payment.
- Easy to follow even for less technologically advanced customers.
- Fees do drop revenue.
Do you think Stripe delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Stripe's feature set?
Did Stripe live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Stripe go as expected?
Would you buy Stripe again?
It is easy to use especially when starting up an online business. I can keep all of my products and different charges housed in there for ease of access. The fees are a bit higher and it does not notify you if recurring payments fail which can be a problem if not regularly logging into the software. The payouts are delayed so if you want money immediately into your account after a sale- this is not the platform for you.