September 06, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UpSafe Google G Suite Backup for Business
Our entire organization uses Office 365 Cloud Backup. One of our program directors implemented the use of Office 365 for our organization and offered training to everyone in using it. We use Office 365 throughout our organization and my department saves specific documents and reports in the Cloud for ease of retrieval.
- Saves space on individual computers without the worry of running out of memory.
- Ability to share is simple. When you need access to documents or reports created by an individual you have the capability to retrieve them.
- If you need to tweak a report and save for later use, Office 365 allows continuous updates.
- It is cumbersome to have to login to Office 365 to retrieve your files rather than locating them on your personal computer desktop.
- Some employees use Office 365 and save documents there while others do not join in, making it difficult to be on the same page.
- Sometimes it is hard to maneuver when working in an older version of Office, tips and how-tos would be beneficial.
- We are a non-profit and Office 365 allows us to offer software that would be impossible in tightly stretched budgets.
I have personally used Apple's cloud backup. I think Office 365 Cloud Backup is as easy to use as Apple's version and I would not hesitate to recommend Office 365 Cloud Backup.
Office 365 Cloud Backup is well suited for retrieving and sharing documents and reports that are accessible to as many or few members that need to review, change, or add notations. This is one of the main benefits in using Office 365 Cloud Backup for our office.