Want to Really Understand How Your Customers Are Using Your Product? - Try Woopra!https://www.trustradius.com/data-analytics-and-bi-servicesWoopraUnspecified8191012014-05-23T17:04:49.401Z
Updated April 08, 2015
Want to Really Understand How Your Customers Are Using Your Product? - Try Woopra!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Woopra
We have been designing and building a new B2B SaaS product for about a year now. We have recently entered the Beta Testing phase and I needed a product that would answer one fundamental question...."Do we have the product right? Is it working for our customers". So I didn't want a high level analytics tool.... I wanted a tool that let me look into the "black box" of our application and understand how well it was working, and how customers were using it.
- Love the interactive nature of Woopra. When you come up with a question, you can query Woopra and it will give you answers in seconds.
- Love the retrospective nature of its labels.... Define a specific segment of your customer base, and Woopra will highlight them. With other systems I've had to define the segments up front.
- Love the ability to define triggers and alerts and have Woopra notify me when certain conditions are met.... whether it's a new VIP customer that has just signed up, or a problem with our site... Woopra alerts us in real-time.
- Being able to adjust little things on the reports (like column width) would improve the experience, however so far Woopra have been great in reacting to feedback.
- Their new customizable dashboard could be improved in terms of layout and customization.
- Excellent understanding of how our product is being used
- Allowing us to understand and improve our conversion funnels
- Improves our responsiveness to issues impacting users
- Totango,Mixpanel,KISSmetrics,Google Analytics
We looked a number of similar products, and while we liked the others, they did different things to Woopra. Woopra was much better at not just showing us high level analytics, but being able to query them, and drill down all the way to a specific user's behaviour in a much more intuitive and interactive manner than other systems we looked at.
I really do love Woopra. It is one of the most powerful and flexible tools I've used in terms of understanding what your customers are doing with your web site or application. When you are launching a product or site, often you don't know all the questions you need to ask when you start off, however Woopra really allows you to interrogate the user behaviour on demand. I also love the ability to explore the funnel analysis by different dimensions. Eg. What is our conversion rate by day, or by platform, or for customers from different industries, or countries. Wonderful insights!!!
We just really like the tool. There are lots of us using it internally... from Product, to marketing, to customer service, to optimization team, to traffic acquisition, to Executives. Really helps us answer questions about how well things are going, and what is not going well.