Overall Satisfaction with WordTracker
WordTracker has been invaluable for my company as a content marketing research tool. I manage the editorial calendar for our blog content - WordTracker helps me and other authors pick the keywords that will drive the most amount of relevant traffic back to our blog. In addition, WordTracker helps my social media team keep up to date on which keywords are trending in our specific industry. I would say that the biggest business problem that WordTracker addresses is understanding how my target audience writes for the web (especially how they use search engines) and the types of topics and information for which they search.
- Keyword research to find the perfect phrases with low competition and high impression rate
- Keeping up with trending topics in any industry field
- Giving new ideas on longtail keyword phrases to target or utilize on your blog
- More accurate impression rate per phrase - even if a phrase gets only 15 impressions a month, those impressions might be valuable customers/sales.
- Pricing could be more affordable
- Better explore keywords that indicate a customer is ready to purchase
- Better customer service (WordTracker helps guide the SEO in our FAQ section)
- Pulls lots of traffic to our editorial blog content
- Increased employee efficiency in writing the content that has the most impact
I only use WordTracker, rather than the old Google keyword research tool. In my experience, WordTracker is the best keyword analysis tool because it's easy to understand, use, and find the information for which you are looking. I also think WordTracker is the most well known and trusted amongst its competitors.
During the selection process, you should keep in the mind the specific keywords that you think indicate a viewer is in your target audience. I think that WordTracker is well suited for pulling leads in with interesting SEO-driven keyword phrases, yet it is less appropriate if you need help discovering the keywords that indicate your customer is ready to make a purchase.