Likelihood to Recommend
Filestage is perfect for staging a review with multiple stakeholders from different organizations. You can control who sees your project and when they can see it. Controlling this aspect of the review process is so important because some stakeholders might not understand a work in process and really only need to see something that's close to finished, while other collaborators might need to get in earlier to make art changes, copy changes, etc.
- Notifications can be buggy
- Google Docs implementation - currently if you use a static Google Doc it doesnt allow you to strike or highlight text like it does with PDFs
- Perhaps not allowing the person who submits a document to also be the reviewer of it
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$19 per month per seat
Return on Investment
- Saves time when proofing and editing work.
- Creates a unified place for feedback from team members.
- Allows all editing and review to happen in one place.
- Allows for versioning and version comparison.
Employee in MarketingArts & Crafts Company, 11-50 employees