Social Media Management Software
Brand Embassy is a social customer care solution based in Europe.
Per the mix of reviews on TrustRadius, 80% of their customers are enterprises with more than 500 employees. Industries include telecommunications, broadcast media, and financial services. All of the reviewers are in the Czech Republic.
Some of Brand Embassy's customers include Vodafone, T-Mobile, ING bank and GE Money Bank.
|Best used for:||Customer care|
|Not as strong for:||Marketing|
|Most often compared to:||Conversocial|
|Channels covered*:||Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, E-mails, Discussion Forums, Blogs|
|Rating Attribute||Brand Embassy||# of Reviewers Contributing to Rating Average||SMMS Category Average|
|Likelihood to recommend||9.4||5||8.0|
|Likelihood to renew||8.6||5||7.6|
|Analytics & Insight||N/A||N/A||8.3|
|Brand Embassy Pros||Brand Embassy Cons|
Users like that Brand Embassy pulls in mentions from other channels outside the standard social networks, such as websites and forums.
|Handling of posts with many comments
The tool doesn't work well with posts that have a large number of comments on them.
Users say the company is good at incorporating customer requirements into new features.
Users particularly like the CRM aspect of the tool, including the ability to add notes to a customer or an interaction and the ability to access a customer's entire communication history.
Users like the high-level reports and the customer-care-focused metrics, such as response rate and average response time.
The usefulness of working with conversations with high volume of comments was improved completely with the third version of Brand Embassy, released by early 2015.
The BEE 3.0, a brand new version of Brand Embassy includes the following new functionality:
- A new, spacious design will make customer care via all your digital channels even more efficient. Your agents will solve cases faster and get even bigger smiles.
- The New Brand Embassy will empower your agents with Smart Search, a new Knowledge Base and a completely reworked UI, now faster than ever.
- Work on more conversations at the same time, more efficiently.
New Modules and Features:
- To Bee Done List - Conversations on social media very often become convoluted, because many customers can be involved in one thread. That's a good thing! You can impress them by following along. That's why we've introduced the “To Bee Done” List, which will always tell you what you need to do in any specific post. You will also be able to tell which comments you have already seen before, and which are new, so you will never miss a thing.
- Search across your data - You are able to search through your posts as well as in CRM contacts at the same time.
- Knowledge base - The knowledge base is divided into three parts:
1. Quick answers
2. Last responses
3. Communication Manual