ADP Resource (Discontinued) Reviews

Yolanda Gaytan | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2015

Payroll is a breeze

Pros and Cons

• It is very simple to process payroll, even from home if needed. I once processed the payroll from Japan.
  • I love that I can balance the payroll and send it knowing it is 100% correct.
  • I can process payroll as late as 6pm and have it back the next day.
  • I really like my ADP representative. I have had 2 and they are very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
  • Speaking of the ADP representative.......No matter who answers the phone, if my rep is not available, they are all knowledgeable and even through they are not my assigned rep, they are all pleasant to work with.
  • My biggest peeve is....and they are aware of this - a new state is sometimes very difficult to set up. With all the different classifications in states back east, it can take days to get it set up correctly.
Read Yolanda Gaytan's full review

Pros and Cons

• ADP has an easy to read portal that is easy to navigate. The UI is fairly intuitive and as a user I can find the right information quickly.
  • The ADP portal is flexible in the sense that we can change payroll amounts for special circumstances such as a special bonus or special payout. This allows our payroll team to make the necessary changes right away.
  • The reporting capabilities are quite robust and there are many ways to customize reports that we use for finance, payroll, HR, etc.
  • ADP organization has too many layers and you often have to speak to multiple people to find the right solution.
  • There doesn't appear to be efficient communication between the internal teams at ADP - the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Thus, you often have to re-explain your issues.
  • During the implementation of the software, it was not very coordinated. Some contacts were more knowledgeable than others and there was not uniform expertise.
August 22, 2014

ADP Resource Review

• HR Documentation and record keeping
  • Easy payroll access.
  • Multiple training resources
  • The payroll function, while user friendly, was a little confusing starting out. Many codes had to be learned for certain things such as benefits.
  • When running reports, the process was very easy to make a mistake requiring multiple tries to get it correct.

About ADP Resource (Discontinued)

ADP Resource (now discontinued) was a benefits administration tool that also supported some recruiting, training, and risk management functions.