November 17, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Read Yolanda Gaytan's full review
Pros and Cons
- It is very simple to process payroll, even from home if needed. I once processed the payroll from Japan.
- I love that I can balance the payroll and send it knowing it is 100% correct.
- I can process payroll as late as 6pm and have it back the next day.
- I really like my ADP representative. I have had 2 and they are very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
- Speaking of the ADP representative.......No matter who answers the phone, if my rep is not available, they are all knowledgeable and even through they are not my assigned rep, they are all pleasant to work with.
- My biggest peeve is....and they are aware of this - a new state is sometimes very difficult to set up. With all the different classifications in states back east, it can take days to get it set up correctly.