https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/CT/xw/CHTN0MZ82P06.JPEGeClincher: The Best Social Media Management tool for Small AgenciesMy agency uses eClincher to manage the Social profiles and Google My Business pages for all our clients, as well as ourselves. Since we have multiple clients with different social needs, numbers of profiles, and posting frequency, we needed a solution that offered us lots of flexibility without increasing costs. One of our biggest hurdles when choosing a Social Media Management platform was finding one that supported a wide range of platforms (Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest) but also allowed us to create posting groups for our different clients. eClincher was one of the few (if not the only) platform that offered everything we needed.,eClincher supports nearly every social network and connects to a large number of sources (blogs, bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google My Business). This makes workflow tremendously easy. Posting Groups. At higher levels of service, eClincher allows you to set-up individual brand accounts. My agency isn't at that level, so we utilize eClincher's posting groups to make 1-click groups that post to all of the profiles for each client. This allows us to quickly post a cohesive message across all channels. Workflow management: eClincher adds plenty of additional tools to make your workflow fast. Connections to free stock photo services make it easy to add generic pictures to your content. Google Analytics and bit.ly can keep track of statistics and measure success. The Inbox allows you to handle all your clients' accounts from one screen (including comments, messages, reviews, and more). The Feeds and Influencers tabs allow you to understand your market and what's being said. Altogether, eClincher makes a 1-app solution for Social Media Management.,Appearance: I don't mind the bare-bones look of eClincher (I like the functionality, and would rather have more functions than form). But, I think eClincher will continue to be a successful competitor to some of the bigger Social Media Managment SaaS with more attractive front-ends. Bugs: There are a lot of little bugs that pop up that make for less than seamless experience. Occasional lock-ups or form breaks that need a full refresh to reset are particularly noticeable, though not unexpected. The App is still new, so much of the usability and functionality is missing. Some additional development and UX/UI testing should improve the App functions. When you post a message across multiple platforms, sometimes the post or image isn't in the correct format (e.g. too many characters for Twitter, too long of a video of Instagram). It would be convenient to have a quick solution to post a variant for that channel. As in, if I craft a post for 5 different networks, but it is too long for Twitter, give an option to edit the Twitter version of the post without changing the other platforms. [Right now, my solution is to copy the information, remove the channel in question, schedule the post as is, then create a new post specifically for the offending channel. Not an elegant solution, but still easier than posting directly to the channel.),10,2,I estimate that I save around 5-10 work hours each month. It may be more, but I want to put a conservative estimate here. eClincher reduces the amount of time needed to post to each channel, collates all the notifications into one stream, and offers time-saving tools that streamline social media management for multiple clients. This saves me time that I can spend on other projects or client acquisition. Which in turn, could reduce costs for clients or my agency as a whole. Scheduled posting allows me to "bank" time (use excess hours or downtime to store posts for later time periods where I may be busier), but it also frees up my weekends and evenings with scheduled posts. Though some platforms offer post scheduling natively (Facebook), many others do not (LinkedIn, Instagram). This offers better time management (especially on fixed-hour contracts) and a healthier work-life balance.,Hootsuite Free, Hootsuite Pro, Buffer, Sendible, Everypost, CoSchedule, MavSocial, Tailwind, MeetEdgar, Sprout Social and AgoraPulse,Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Analytics, BigCommerce, Cincopa,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,I think I would keep a more detailed log, where I explain all my experiences in set-up, posting, etc. My log focused on features I needed/wanted, number of profile connections, cost, and any glaring downsides. I would have liked to keep more detail just so I could put it in a good ebook.eClincher - your onestop tool for Social Media ManagementeClincher is a lynchpin in our ability to provide a great service to our clients. Both myself and my creative director use it on a daily basis in order to schedule content, monitor competitor content and keywords, and produce reports. As an organisation it enables us to be hugely productive and it saves us a significant amount of time against undertaking the same activities individually. I would not be without it.,eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually. I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues. The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.,I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.,9,2,Improved staff productivity tenfold. Have not been able to calculate an ROI however, it has enabled us to take on more client accounts therefore improving turnover.,Buffer, Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social,Trello, TogglGreat ProductMy team used eClincher to post on social media platforms as well as to gather and reply to messages and comments in social media and reviews.,We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms. The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard. The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read. There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.,Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.,9,5,great,Facebook for Business, Brandify
eClincher

eClincher Reviews

eClincher
Filter 4 vetted eClincher reviews and ratings

Scott Walker profile photo
December 21, 2018

Review: "eClincher: The Best Social Media Management tool for Small Agencies"

• eClincher supports nearly every social network and connects to a large number of sources (blogs, bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google My Business). This makes workflow tremendously easy.
  • Posting Groups. At higher levels of service, eClincher allows you to set-up individual brand accounts. My agency isn't at that level, so we utilize eClincher's posting groups to make 1-click groups that post to all of the profiles for each client. This allows us to quickly post a cohesive message across all channels.
  • Workflow management: eClincher adds plenty of additional tools to make your workflow fast. Connections to free stock photo services make it easy to add generic pictures to your content. Google Analytics and bit.ly can keep track of statistics and measure success. The Inbox allows you to handle all your clients' accounts from one screen (including comments, messages, reviews, and more). The Feeds and Influencers tabs allow you to understand your market and what's being said. Altogether, eClincher makes a 1-app solution for Social Media Management.
  • Appearance: I don't mind the bare-bones look of eClincher (I like the functionality, and would rather have more functions than form). But, I think eClincher will continue to be a successful competitor to some of the bigger Social Media Managment SaaS with more attractive front-ends.
  • Bugs: There are a lot of little bugs that pop up that make for less than seamless experience. Occasional lock-ups or form breaks that need a full refresh to reset are particularly noticeable, though not unexpected.
  • The App is still new, so much of the usability and functionality is missing. Some additional development and UX/UI testing should improve the App functions.
  • When you post a message across multiple platforms, sometimes the post or image isn't in the correct format (e.g. too many characters for Twitter, too long of a video of Instagram). It would be convenient to have a quick solution to post a variant for that channel. As in, if I craft a post for 5 different networks, but it is too long for Twitter, give an option to edit the Twitter version of the post without changing the other platforms. [Right now, my solution is to copy the information, remove the channel in question, schedule the post as is, then create a new post specifically for the offending channel. Not an elegant solution, but still easier than posting directly to the channel.)
We are a small, boutique agency with a limited number of clients. Our clients, in turn, have social profiles on 2-6 different networks each. At our current portfolio, we need more profile connections than most SMM can offer, but fewer than a massive enterprise option. eClincher is perfect for smaller agencies that can't justify the cost of some massive SaaS solution, but still need an SMM to save time and craft cohesive messages.

It is bare bones and little harder to use than some of the other more established SMM programs out there. Because of that, there is a learning curve for people who aren't as familiar with computers. eClincher is better from an agency side, but may not be the best solution to resell to a client.
Read Scott Walker's full review
Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM profile photo
February 13, 2018

Review: "eClincher - your onestop tool for Social Media Management"

• eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually.
  • I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues.
  • The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.
  • I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.
For a business running multiple social platforms, or for a small to medium sized agency I find eClincher brilliant. I do sometimes find its speed a little slow so I can imagine this could be annoying if you were a very large organisation.

If you want to be able to have complete visibility to all your social activity/that of your clients including scheduling, posting, queueing evergreen content, responding to engaged fans, produce attractive reports, follow key words etc etc it's great!
Read Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM's full review
Soraya McKay profile photo
December 19, 2017

eClincher Review: "Great Product"

• We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms.
  • The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard.
  • The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read.
  • There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.
  • Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.
The team at eClincher is SO receptive to support questions and suggestions on how to improve the platform. Their customer service team is amazing! The chat function is a life-saver and anytime we've asked a question or requested information or enhanced functionality, they are prompt to reply with helpful information and functionality upgrade status.

This platform is the best we've used (and we've used a few). The fact that they listen to our requests and work to make them happen lets me know that they are committed to their customers. We couldn't be happier with the platform
Read Soraya McKay's full review

eClincher Scorecard Summary

Boolean keyword searches (2)
Filtering out noise/spam (2)
5.0
Broad channel coverage (2)
Content planning and scheduling (3)
9.8
Audience targeting (1)
Content optimization (2)
6.5
Workflow management (3)
Automated routing and prioritization (3)
6.7
Customer interaction histories (2)
6.0
Google+ (3)
Instagram (3)
Pinterest (2)
YouTube (2)
Campaign success analytics (2)
9.5
Real-time tracking (3)
9.4
Role-based user permissions & privileges (3)
Mobile access (3)

About eClincher

eClincher aims to be the most powerful, complete and intuitive social media management software. According to the vendor, the product is designed to help users, businesses, and agencies manage social media presence with one platform, and offers the following capabilities:
  • advanced publishing
  • publishing automation (queues, RSS feeds, recycle evergreen content)
  • engagement with unified social inbox & live social feeds
  • monitoring
  • content curation
  • Influencers discovery
  • analytics dashboard & reports
  • free stock images
  • image editor
  • mobile
  • and more

Supports: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogger and many cool integrations. The vendor offers a free trial.

eClincher Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Has featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Does not have featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureIntegration with Canva
Has featureMedia Library (offer more than 600k free image library)
Has featureIntegration with Zendesk/CRM
Has featureBox
Has featureGoogle Drive

eClincher Screenshots

eClincher Integrations

Canva, Zendesk, Bitly, Sniply, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Feedly, Pocket, Giphy, Pixabay

eClincher Competitors