https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/CT/xw/CHTN0MZ82P06.JPEGeClincher - your onestop tool for Social Media ManagementeClincher is a lynchpin in our ability to provide a great service to our clients. Both myself and my creative director use it on a daily basis in order to schedule content, monitor competitor content and keywords, and produce reports. As an organisation it enables us to be hugely productive and it saves us a significant amount of time against undertaking the same activities individually. I would not be without it.,eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually. I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues. The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.,I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.,9,2,Improved staff productivity tenfold. Have not been able to calculate an ROI however, it has enabled us to take on more client accounts therefore improving turnover.,Buffer, Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social,Trello, TogglGreat ProductMy team used eClincher to post on social media platforms as well as to gather and reply to messages and comments in social media and reviews.,We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms. The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard. The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read. There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.,Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.,9,5,great,Facebook for Business, Brandify
eClincher

eClincher Reviews

eClincher
Filter 4 vetted eClincher reviews and ratings
Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM profile photo
February 13, 2018

Review: "eClincher - your onestop tool for Social Media Management"

• eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually.
  • I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues.
  • The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.
  • I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.
For a business running multiple social platforms, or for a small to medium sized agency I find eClincher brilliant. I do sometimes find its speed a little slow so I can imagine this could be annoying if you were a very large organisation.

If you want to be able to have complete visibility to all your social activity/that of your clients including scheduling, posting, queueing evergreen content, responding to engaged fans, produce attractive reports, follow key words etc etc it's great!
Read Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM's full review
Soraya McKay profile photo
December 19, 2017

eClincher Review: "Great Product"

• We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms.
  • The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard.
  • The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read.
  • There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.
  • Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.
The team at eClincher is SO receptive to support questions and suggestions on how to improve the platform. Their customer service team is amazing! The chat function is a life-saver and anytime we've asked a question or requested information or enhanced functionality, they are prompt to reply with helpful information and functionality upgrade status.

This platform is the best we've used (and we've used a few). The fact that they listen to our requests and work to make them happen lets me know that they are committed to their customers. We couldn't be happier with the platform
Read Soraya McKay's full review

eClincher Scorecard Summary

Boolean keyword searches (1)
Filtering out noise/spam (1)
Broad channel coverage (1)
Content planning and scheduling (2)
9.6
Audience targeting (1)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (2)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (1)
Bulk actions (2)
Twitter (2)
Facebook (2)
LinkedIn (2)
Google+ (2)
Instagram (2)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (1)
Real-time tracking (2)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (2)
Mobile access (2)

About eClincher

eClincher aims to be the most powerful, complete and intuitive social media management software. According to the vendor, the product is designed to help users, businesses, and agencies manage social media presence with one platform, and offers the following capabilities:
  • advanced publishing
  • publishing automation (queues, RSS feeds, recycle evergreen content)
  • engagement with unified social inbox & live social feeds
  • monitoring
  • content curation
  • Influencers discovery
  • analytics dashboard & reports
  • free stock images
  • image editor
  • mobile
  • and more

Supports: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogger and many cool integrations. The vendor offers a free trial.

eClincher Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Has featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Does not have featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureIntegration with Canva
Has featureMedia Library (offer more than 600k free image library)
Has featureIntegration with Zendesk/CRM
Has featureBox
Has featureGoogle Drive

eClincher Screenshots

eClincher Integrations

Canva, Zendesk, Bitly, Sniply, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Feedly, Pocket, Giphy, Pixabay

eClincher Competitors