https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/CT/xw/CHTN0MZ82P06.JPEGeClincher: The Best Social Media Management tool for Small AgenciesMy agency uses eClincher to manage the Social profiles and Google My Business pages for all our clients, as well as ourselves. Since we have multiple clients with different social needs, numbers of profiles, and posting frequency, we needed a solution that offered us lots of flexibility without increasing costs. One of our biggest hurdles when choosing a Social Media Management platform was finding one that supported a wide range of platforms (Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest) but also allowed us to create posting groups for our different clients. eClincher was one of the few (if not the only) platform that offered everything we needed.,eClincher supports nearly every social network and connects to a large number of sources (blogs, bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google My Business). This makes workflow tremendously easy. Posting Groups. At higher levels of service, eClincher allows you to set-up individual brand accounts. My agency isn't at that level, so we utilize eClincher's posting groups to make 1-click groups that post to all of the profiles for each client. This allows us to quickly post a cohesive message across all channels. Workflow management: eClincher adds plenty of additional tools to make your workflow fast. Connections to free stock photo services make it easy to add generic pictures to your content. Google Analytics and bit.ly can keep track of statistics and measure success. The Inbox allows you to handle all your clients' accounts from one screen (including comments, messages, reviews, and more). The Feeds and Influencers tabs allow you to understand your market and what's being said. Altogether, eClincher makes a 1-app solution for Social Media Management.,Appearance: I don't mind the bare-bones look of eClincher (I like the functionality, and would rather have more functions than form). But, I think eClincher will continue to be a successful competitor to some of the bigger Social Media Managment SaaS with more attractive front-ends. Bugs: There are a lot of little bugs that pop up that make for less than seamless experience. Occasional lock-ups or form breaks that need a full refresh to reset are particularly noticeable, though not unexpected. The App is still new, so much of the usability and functionality is missing. Some additional development and UX/UI testing should improve the App functions. When you post a message across multiple platforms, sometimes the post or image isn't in the correct format (e.g. too many characters for Twitter, too long of a video of Instagram). It would be convenient to have a quick solution to post a variant for that channel. As in, if I craft a post for 5 different networks, but it is too long for Twitter, give an option to edit the Twitter version of the post without changing the other platforms. [Right now, my solution is to copy the information, remove the channel in question, schedule the post as is, then create a new post specifically for the offending channel. Not an elegant solution, but still easier than posting directly to the channel.),9,2,I estimate that I save around 5-10 work hours each month. It may be more, but I want to put a conservative estimate here. eClincher reduces the amount of time needed to post to each channel, collates all the notifications into one stream, and offers time-saving tools that streamline social media management for multiple clients. This saves me time that I can spend on other projects or client acquisition. Which in turn, could reduce costs for clients or my agency as a whole. Scheduled posting allows me to "bank" time (use excess hours or downtime to store posts for later time periods where I may be busier), but it also frees up my weekends and evenings with scheduled posts. Though some platforms offer post scheduling natively (Facebook), many others do not (LinkedIn, Instagram). This offers better time management (especially on fixed-hour contracts) and a healthier work-life balance.,Hootsuite Free, Hootsuite Pro, Buffer, Sendible, Everypost, CoSchedule, MavSocial, Tailwind, MeetEdgar, Sprout Social and AgoraPulse,Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Analytics, BigCommerce, Cincopa,2,Multiple Client Social Media Management: We have multiple clients, all with varying needs, eClincher gives us a single platform to monitor all our clients and all of their respective social channels. We especially like being able to post to all social channels from one single location. eClincher gives warnings to let you know if the a post is not in the correct format for a channel. Trend and Topic Monitoring: Some of clients' social strategy depends on being timely and responsive to current market trends and news. By setting up listening streams, our team can monitor certain keywords, hashtags, or mentions that can let us know what is going on in a niche at any time. There is also a "suggested content" tool that helps gather sources for additional outside content. Workflow Management: Our agency has multiple people handling the social accounts. Not only does eClincher make it easy to assign tasks and notifications to certain employees, but it also makes it easy to see what other people have contributed recently. If an employee needs to take off for a few days for vacation or sickness, other employees can see what has already been scheduled and then fill in the gaps. This cuts down on confusion and the number of emails/phone calls while also preventing double posts or missed posts.,I've noticed I check eClincher far more than actual social media apps or websites. During the day I'd often peruse Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter looking for in-industry posts to share or comment on. That would soak up a lot of my time. But eClincher keeps the feeds in one place, where I can jump in and out without as much scrolling and a more focused view. Its helped open up a few lost moments throughout the day. Billing: At the end of the month when I'm doing the invoicing, I like to have an exact number of social posts and interactions for each channel and client. I can go back and see all the posts at the end of the month in one place and tally them up pretty easily. This saves time for me as well as showing the client a quantitative number of the work we're doing.,As our small agency grows and we have more users and clients to worry about, we'll need to grow our eClincher account size. With the additional size there are new opportunities, such as the Brand accounts that allow you to have an additional silo for each brand. Right now, there are a very limited amount of users on our eClincher account, so there's isn't much need for the Assign feature, where you can assign a task or post to a user. As we have more people involved in our account, we will be utilizing this function more often. There's also a helpful "Tag" feature in the notification feed that allows you to flag certain items with "Follow Up", "Important", "Lead", and "Influencer". We don't utilize this tool to its fullest potential, but as we grow and get more familiar with the feature, I see us using it much more more.,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,I think I would keep a more detailed log, where I explain all my experiences in set-up, posting, etc. My log focused on features I needed/wanted, number of profile connections, cost, and any glaring downsides. I would have liked to keep more detail just so I could put it in a good ebook.,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was minimal,Software is a little buggy. There were times I would have to refresh or close/reopen the page to see if changes had been made. Some accounts were a little harder to connect than others. Pinterest seemed to have some issues, as well as Google My Business. Some of this is due to multiple user accounts and the browser cookies, but it still took additional time.,8,Social Posting across multiple channels, the main function of this program, is a cinch. Monitoring keywords and hashtags, as well as finding shareable content, is very easy. The feed function can keep you focused while finding all the relevant posts and articles you need.,The only difficulties arise from small, annoying bugs in the system that crop up eventually. (As most any system will have.),Yes, but I don't use it,9Powerful Social Media Management with a Reasonable Price TageClincher is currently being used to schedule social media posts and track performance. It's also being used to monitor incoming sentiment and discover potential influencers talking about our games.,The "Articles" feed (nestled in the Influencer tab) is an unexpected delight. It can track articles by keywords and even tell you how many influencers are discussing them. The scheduling feature is basic but reliable. No real issues with it yet! eClincher's customer support team is fantastic. They reply quickly and if they can't solve my problem, they take it to the engineers who can often fix situations by implementing new features to the dashboard. I'm continually amazed at how well they react to user feedback.,It's not very visually appealing, but this is not a dealbreaker. The reporting features could definitely use some work. I still get more value from the native SNS pages, but this is quickly changing. They removed the "export to CSV" functionality, but they plan to reintroduce it soon. As mentioned previously, they really respond to criticism well and update the tool constantly. The inbox could use some work. I don't like being directed offsite to view certain comments deemed "requests for further info" when they could just easily display them there.,8,3,Our communities just launched, so our impressions are only based on a free trial and the last week of use. Given we've paid a small amount for it, I'd say there's been no real positives or negatives as of yet. All social posts have gone live on time, as scheduled (no "apology emails" for message failures like some dashboards do) We paid for a full year in advance based on our trial, but then a major feature change occurred right after (the removal of publish as CSV). Even though this feature will be re-introduced soon, it's not a very good experience to pay for something upfront only to have it change immediately.,Sprout Social, Hootsuite and TweetDeck,TweetDeck, Trello, JIRA SoftwareeClincher - your onestop tool for Social Media ManagementeClincher is a lynchpin in our ability to provide a great service to our clients. Both myself and my creative director use it on a daily basis in order to schedule content, monitor competitor content and keywords, and produce reports. As an organisation it enables us to be hugely productive and it saves us a significant amount of time against undertaking the same activities individually. I would not be without it.,eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually. I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues. The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.,I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.,9,2,Improved staff productivity tenfold. Have not been able to calculate an ROI however, it has enabled us to take on more client accounts therefore improving turnover.,Buffer, Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social,Trello, TogglGreat ProductMy team used eClincher to post on social media platforms as well as to gather and reply to messages and comments in social media and reviews.,We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms. The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard. The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read. There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.,Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.,9,5,great,Facebook for Business, Brandify
eClincher

eClincher Reviews

eClincher

Filter 6 vetted eClincher reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Scott Walker profile photo
April 23, 2019

eClincher: The Best Social Media Management tool for Small Agencies

• eClincher supports nearly every social network and connects to a large number of sources (blogs, bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google My Business). This makes workflow tremendously easy.
  • Posting Groups. At higher levels of service, eClincher allows you to set-up individual brand accounts. My agency isn't at that level, so we utilize eClincher's posting groups to make 1-click groups that post to all of the profiles for each client. This allows us to quickly post a cohesive message across all channels.
  • Workflow management: eClincher adds plenty of additional tools to make your workflow fast. Connections to free stock photo services make it easy to add generic pictures to your content. Google Analytics and bit.ly can keep track of statistics and measure success. The Inbox allows you to handle all your clients' accounts from one screen (including comments, messages, reviews, and more). The Feeds and Influencers tabs allow you to understand your market and what's being said. Altogether, eClincher makes a 1-app solution for Social Media Management.
  • Appearance: I don't mind the bare-bones look of eClincher (I like the functionality, and would rather have more functions than form). But, I think eClincher will continue to be a successful competitor to some of the bigger Social Media Managment SaaS with more attractive front-ends.
  • Bugs: There are a lot of little bugs that pop up that make for less than seamless experience. Occasional lock-ups or form breaks that need a full refresh to reset are particularly noticeable, though not unexpected.
  • The App is still new, so much of the usability and functionality is missing. Some additional development and UX/UI testing should improve the App functions.
  • When you post a message across multiple platforms, sometimes the post or image isn't in the correct format (e.g. too many characters for Twitter, too long of a video of Instagram). It would be convenient to have a quick solution to post a variant for that channel. As in, if I craft a post for 5 different networks, but it is too long for Twitter, give an option to edit the Twitter version of the post without changing the other platforms. [Right now, my solution is to copy the information, remove the channel in question, schedule the post as is, then create a new post specifically for the offending channel. Not an elegant solution, but still easier than posting directly to the channel.)
We are a small, boutique agency with a limited number of clients. Our clients, in turn, have social profiles on 2-6 different networks each. At our current portfolio, we need more profile connections than most SMM can offer, but fewer than a massive enterprise option. eClincher is perfect for smaller agencies that can't justify the cost of some massive SaaS solution, but still need an SMM to save time and craft cohesive messages.

It is bare bones and little harder to use than some of the other more established SMM programs out there. Because of that, there is a learning curve for people who aren't as familiar with computers. eClincher is better from an agency side, but may not be the best solution to resell to a client.
Read Scott Walker's full review
April 26, 2019

Powerful Social Media Management with a Reasonable Price Tag

• The "Articles" feed (nestled in the Influencer tab) is an unexpected delight. It can track articles by keywords and even tell you how many influencers are discussing them.
  • The scheduling feature is basic but reliable. No real issues with it yet!
  • eClincher's customer support team is fantastic. They reply quickly and if they can't solve my problem, they take it to the engineers who can often fix situations by implementing new features to the dashboard. I'm continually amazed at how well they react to user feedback.
  • It's not very visually appealing, but this is not a dealbreaker.
  • The reporting features could definitely use some work. I still get more value from the native SNS pages, but this is quickly changing. They removed the "export to CSV" functionality, but they plan to reintroduce it soon. As mentioned previously, they really respond to criticism well and update the tool constantly.
  • The inbox could use some work. I don't like being directed offsite to view certain comments deemed "requests for further info" when they could just easily display them there.
If you are on a tight budget and sick of comparable options, this is the ideal solution. For an incredibly reasonable price, this can do everything I need to manage social media for a handful of mobile apps simultaneously. If you have infinite money, handle massive brands, and harbor huge expectations for powerful social media tools, you should go with one of the pricier options. But keep in mind, this will end up being the difference between $99 USD a month, and $3,000 USD a month. You need to really decide what you need before making that leap because, in the mobile world, it's often the case that money like that is best allocated elsewhere.
Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM profile photo
February 13, 2018

eClincher - your onestop tool for Social Media Management

• eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually.
  • I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues.
  • The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.
  • I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.
For a business running multiple social platforms, or for a small to medium sized agency I find eClincher brilliant. I do sometimes find its speed a little slow so I can imagine this could be annoying if you were a very large organisation.

If you want to be able to have complete visibility to all your social activity/that of your clients including scheduling, posting, queueing evergreen content, responding to engaged fans, produce attractive reports, follow key words etc etc it's great!
Read Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM's full review
Soraya McKay profile photo
December 19, 2017

Great Product

• We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms.
  • The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard.
  • The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read.
  • There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.
  • Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.
The team at eClincher is SO receptive to support questions and suggestions on how to improve the platform. Their customer service team is amazing! The chat function is a life-saver and anytime we've asked a question or requested information or enhanced functionality, they are prompt to reply with helpful information and functionality upgrade status.

This platform is the best we've used (and we've used a few). The fact that they listen to our requests and work to make them happen lets me know that they are committed to their customers. We couldn't be happier with the platform
Read Soraya McKay's full review

Boolean keyword searches (3)
Filtering out noise/spam (3)
Broad channel coverage (3)
9.6
Content planning and scheduling (4)
9.2
Audience targeting (2)
Content optimization (3)
6.6
Workflow management (4)
Automated routing and prioritization (4)
6.1
Customer interaction histories (3)
5.0
Google+ (3)
Instagram (4)
Pinterest (2)
YouTube (2)
Campaign success analytics (3)
Real-time tracking (4)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (4)
Mobile access (4)

About eClincher

eClincher aims to be the most powerful, complete and intuitive social media management software. According to the vendor, the product is designed to help users, businesses, and agencies manage social media presence with one platform, and offers the following capabilities:
  • advanced publishing
  • publishing automation (queues, RSS feeds, recycle evergreen content)
  • engagement with unified social inbox & live social feeds
  • monitoring
  • content curation
  • Influencers discovery
  • analytics dashboard & reports
  • free stock images
  • image editor
  • mobile
  • and more

Supports: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogger and many cool integrations. The vendor offers a free trial.

eClincher Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Has featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Does not have featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureIntegration with Canva
Has featureMedia Library (offer more than 600k free image library)
Has featureIntegration with Zendesk/CRM
Has featureBox
Has featureGoogle Drive

eClincher Screenshots

eClincher Integrations

Canva, Zendesk, Bitly, Sniply, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Feedly, Pocket, Giphy, Pixabay

eClincher Competitors