eClincher Reviews

May 15, 2021
David Voerman | TrustRadius Reviewer
After analyzing many different systems I found
eClincher to be the most reliable tool as it consists of hundreds of powerful
and interesting features. This is an amazing tool that helps us a lot in
monitoring all messages of social networks. Its consolidated inbox is just like
a blessing for us that makes our responding process easier. We are happy with
its amazing ability to make schedules and recycling already existing content.
  • This superb tool has tons of benefits. It is [the] best tool for managing multiple accounts.
  • It has greatly increased the efficiency of our organization. Its inbox feature is just like a blessing to us that has made responding faster and made us socially active. We can quickly give a response to every Twitter tag, post, send text, or comment from one fixed location.
  • It always gives us responsive support. This is a great way of scheduling and recycling existing content. It helps us a lot in monitoring hashtag feeds.
  • One of the drawbacks is that we had to make separate queues for every single platform. There should be one major cross-platform queue.
  • Another difficulty sometimes I have to face is that its auto-posting seems to be confusing but I am sure with its rapid advancement. Its team will soon overcome this problem.
In my
opinion it is a highly suggested tool for all teams and even for individuals for
managing numerous social accounts. It has extraordinary potential that will
ensure effective customer service. Moreover, this is the most affordable
tool. So anyone can easily get it. It will make you a companion soon with its friendly responses.
The customer support is professional and well trained. I [...] discussed a matter with them and received a positive response from its support. So, honestly saying they are good and I am hopeful that they would be keeping on providing great services.
Read David Voerman's full review
April 29, 2021
Vincenzo Samuele | TrustRadius Reviewer
eClincher is one of the most reliable and useful social media management tools. This tool has the simplest interface where each
item is well placed. It has amazing features that provide me detailed
reporting about my various social platforms and customer engagement. It has
enabled me to edit and manage the post uploads across my channels, thus I can
easily carry out and cross-network social publishing, editing, and filtering in order to manage the data on my websites.
  • I easily drag and drop the post across my multiple channels.
  • eClincher has given me full authority to handle the customization and my workflow.
  • It also provides me various directions to enhance my posts. These tools comprise color coding, reuse, and deleting content, thus I face no difficulty in managing and publishing my posts.
  • It need improvement in its dashboard.
  • Customer support should be more responsive and professional.
Highly recommended tool that handles all of the channels efficiently. It offers a platform
where you can easily get connected with customers on various social platforms,
and you will never miss any customer queries or have to log into each
social platform separately. It will unify your channels in a complete single feed.
Its customer support needs some improvement because they take a long time to resolve complaints.
Read Vincenzo Samuele's full review
August 27, 2020
Dave Bloom | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use eClincher to manage our social media channels. For me, it is huge that they work with Google My Business (GMB), as that is the main focal point of my hyper-local strategy. We manage our Facebook, GMB, and LinkedIn pages with eClincher in the firm's marketing department. It allows me to view our engagement all in one place. We also fill our content calendar well in advance with it, use automation features, and view reports regarding social stats with it.
  • Scheduling and duplication
  • UTM codes
  • Reporting
  • Auto-posting with queues
  • Monitoring
  • Intuitiveness is somewhat lacking with some workflows.
Best suited for a marketer that cares about reports, needs a social media management platform and doesn't want to pay more for a more aesthetically pleasing version of a platform with the same or less functionality, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social. For a social media marketer that wants to automate some of their postings, the queues feature is great for this functionality.

Not best suited for beginners to social media, as their platform is best utilized with someone familiar with the industry that knows what they are doing. Their chat support team is very good though, but this type of individual might find themselves spending a lot of time on the platform.
Read Dave Bloom's full review
April 23, 2019
Scott Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
My agency uses eClincher to manage the Social profiles and Google My Business pages for all our clients, as well as ourselves. Since we have multiple clients with different social needs, numbers of profiles, and posting frequency, we needed a solution that offered us lots of flexibility without increasing costs. One of our biggest hurdles when choosing a Social Media Management platform was finding one that supported a wide range of platforms (Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest) but also allowed us to create posting groups for our different clients. eClincher was one of the few (if not the only) platform that offered everything we needed.
  • eClincher supports nearly every social network and connects to a large number of sources (blogs, bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google My Business). This makes workflow tremendously easy.
  • Posting Groups. At higher levels of service, eClincher allows you to set-up individual brand accounts. My agency isn't at that level, so we utilize eClincher's posting groups to make 1-click groups that post to all of the profiles for each client. This allows us to quickly post a cohesive message across all channels.
  • Workflow management: eClincher adds plenty of additional tools to make your workflow fast. Connections to free stock photo services make it easy to add generic pictures to your content. Google Analytics and bit.ly can keep track of statistics and measure success. The Inbox allows you to handle all your clients' accounts from one screen (including comments, messages, reviews, and more). The Feeds and Influencers tabs allow you to understand your market and what's being said. Altogether, eClincher makes a 1-app solution for Social Media Management.
  • Appearance: I don't mind the bare-bones look of eClincher (I like the functionality, and would rather have more functions than form). But, I think eClincher will continue to be a successful competitor to some of the bigger Social Media Managment SaaS with more attractive front-ends.
  • Bugs: There are a lot of little bugs that pop up that make for less than seamless experience. Occasional lock-ups or form breaks that need a full refresh to reset are particularly noticeable, though not unexpected.
  • The App is still new, so much of the usability and functionality is missing. Some additional development and UX/UI testing should improve the App functions.
  • When you post a message across multiple platforms, sometimes the post or image isn't in the correct format (e.g. too many characters for Twitter, too long of a video of Instagram). It would be convenient to have a quick solution to post a variant for that channel. As in, if I craft a post for 5 different networks, but it is too long for Twitter, give an option to edit the Twitter version of the post without changing the other platforms. [Right now, my solution is to copy the information, remove the channel in question, schedule the post as is, then create a new post specifically for the offending channel. Not an elegant solution, but still easier than posting directly to the channel.)
We are a small, boutique agency with a limited number of clients. Our clients, in turn, have social profiles on 2-6 different networks each. At our current portfolio, we need more profile connections than most SMM can offer, but fewer than a massive enterprise option. eClincher is perfect for smaller agencies that can't justify the cost of some massive SaaS solution, but still need an SMM to save time and craft cohesive messages.

It is bare bones and little harder to use than some of the other more established SMM programs out there. Because of that, there is a learning curve for people who aren't as familiar with computers. eClincher is better from an agency side, but may not be the best solution to resell to a client.
Read Scott Walker's full review
February 13, 2018
Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM | TrustRadius Reviewer
eClincher is a lynchpin in our ability to provide a great service to our clients. Both myself and my creative director use it on a daily basis in order to schedule content, monitor competitor content and keywords, and produce reports. As an organisation it enables us to be hugely productive and it saves us a significant amount of time against undertaking the same activities individually. I would not be without it.
  • eClincher enables me to produce white label reports showing statistics and illustrated with graphs. These are produced in seconds against the couple of hours it would take me to produce the same documents manually.
  • I love the 'queueing' feature which means I can save evergreen content to queues and have them reposted according to my desired schedule. One of the key benefits to this is that if I am unable to schedule content for whatever reason I am reassured that content will still be posted via queues.
  • The integration with tools such as Feedly and Canva is outstanding as it means I have a single dashboard from which to manage most of my day to day activities.
  • I struggle to find anything to criticise about this tool. The staff are very accessible and any problems I experience are usually resolved quickly via chat. This includes any 'cons' whereby I have made a couple of suggestions for feature requests and these have actually been developed and implemented.
For a business running multiple social platforms, or for a small to medium sized agency I find eClincher brilliant. I do sometimes find its speed a little slow so I can imagine this could be annoying if you were a very large organisation.

If you want to be able to have complete visibility to all your social activity/that of your clients including scheduling, posting, queueing evergreen content, responding to engaged fans, produce attractive reports, follow key words etc etc it's great!
Read Adeline Garman BA (Hons) DipM MCIM's full review
December 19, 2017
Soraya McKay | TrustRadius Reviewer
My team used eClincher to post on social media platforms as well as to gather and reply to messages and comments in social media and reviews.
  • We use eClincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms.
  • The platform compiles all of the social outlets so that we can see and reply to all outlets in the same dashboard.
  • The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read.
  • There are so many outlets to post your message, the more on one platform the better. There are a couple of things that we've requested from eClincher and they've always been able to deliver.
  • Some of the Instagram functionality is clunky but it's because Instagram doesn't work well with third-party providers. However, the eClincher team is constantly working on improving the platform and they release upgrades often.
The team at eClincher is SO receptive to support questions and suggestions on how to improve the platform. Their customer service team is amazing! The chat function is a life-saver and anytime we've asked a question or requested information or enhanced functionality, they are prompt to reply with helpful information and functionality upgrade status.

This platform is the best we've used (and we've used a few). The fact that they listen to our requests and work to make them happen lets me know that they are committed to their customers. We couldn't be happier with the platform
Read Soraya McKay's full review
April 26, 2019
eClincher is currently being used to schedule social media posts and track performance. It's also being used to monitor incoming sentiment and discover potential influencers talking about our games.
  • The "Articles" feed (nestled in the Influencer tab) is an unexpected delight. It can track articles by keywords and even tell you how many influencers are discussing them.
  • The scheduling feature is basic but reliable. No real issues with it yet!
  • eClincher's customer support team is fantastic. They reply quickly and if they can't solve my problem, they take it to the engineers who can often fix situations by implementing new features to the dashboard. I'm continually amazed at how well they react to user feedback.
  • It's not very visually appealing, but this is not a dealbreaker.
  • The reporting features could definitely use some work. I still get more value from the native SNS pages, but this is quickly changing. They removed the "export to CSV" functionality, but they plan to reintroduce it soon. As mentioned previously, they really respond to criticism well and update the tool constantly.
  • The inbox could use some work. I don't like being directed offsite to view certain comments deemed "requests for further info" when they could just easily display them there.
If you are on a tight budget and sick of comparable options, this is the ideal solution. For an incredibly reasonable price, this can do everything I need to manage social media for a handful of mobile apps simultaneously. If you have infinite money, handle massive brands, and harbor huge expectations for powerful social media tools, you should go with one of the pricier options. But keep in mind, this will end up being the difference between $99 USD a month, and $3,000 USD a month. You need to really decide what you need before making that leap because, in the mobile world, it's often the case that money like that is best allocated elsewhere.

Boolean keyword searches (6)
Filtering out noise/spam (6)
Broad channel coverage (6)
Content planning and scheduling (7)
Audience targeting (4)
Content optimization (6)
Workflow management (7)
Automated routing and prioritization (6)
Customer interaction histories (5)
Bulk actions (6)
Lead generation (2)
9.5
Content marketing (4)
Paid media management (2)
Twitter (6)
Instagram (6)
Pinterest (3)
YouTube (3)
10.0
Campaign success analytics (6)
Real-time tracking (7)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (7)
Mobile access (7)

What is eClincher?

eClincher aims to be the most powerful, complete and intuitive social media management software. According to the vendor, the product is designed to help users, businesses, and agencies manage social media presence with one platform, and offers the following capabilities:
  • advanced publishing
  • publishing automation (queues, RSS feeds, recycle evergreen content)
  • engagement with unified social inbox & live social feeds
  • monitoring
  • content curation
  • Influencers discovery
  • analytics dashboard & reports
  • free stock images
  • image editor
  • mobile
  • and more

Supports: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogger and many cool integrations. The vendor offers a free trial.

eClincher Features

Listening/monitoring Features

Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureBroad channel coverage

Publishing Features

Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management

Engagement Features

Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories

Reporting/analytics Features

Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking

Account management Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureIntegration with Canva
Has featureMedia Library (offer more than 600k free image library)
Has featureIntegration with Zendesk/CRM