Score 7.5 out of 10

What is Go1?

The Go1 platform upskills your organization with highly relevant content for every employee, curated from the world’s largest content library and delivered through the tools they already use. ​

Content Hub

Please Contact

Connect

Please Contact

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.go1.com/content-hub

What is Go1?

With one subscription, you can offer high-quality, skill-aligned content that your entire company will value – from audio to video, and from compliance to business, tech, and more. Our integrations with leading HR tech providers and workplace apps allow your teams to take advantage of the Go1 library through your existing solutions.

Go1 brings learning together.

Go1 partners with over 200 content partners and 80 learning platforms to provide access to a vast learning and development library in your system of choice. The new, simple way is through content aggregation.​

• Access 100,000+ engaging digital learning resources for your staff, as you need it​

• Deliver a big L&D impact with a small L&D team​

• Deliver learning across geographies, durations, styles, and levels​

• Save time and money by aggregating from one provider, Go1​

How does it work?

Go1 works with over 200 providers to host their content in one place, making the Go1 the world’s largest digital learning library. So, what does that mean for you?​

• Find the right content and learn immediately​

• Pre-curated playlists to build learning programs​

• Go1 aims to support you to identify courses to meet your learning outcomes, as part of your subscription​

Digital learning for your entire workforce.
Professional development, wellbeing, and compliance courses - for all employees, at all levels.​

• Support all learners with relevant courses​

• Support my organization's performance​

• Supported: Integration into 80 learning platforms
  • Supported: Universal content player
  • Supported: Curated content playlists

Go1 Screenshots

Screenshot of Go1 Content SearchScreenshot of Go1 Content PlaylistScreenshot of Go1 Content PlayerScreenshot of Go1 Content PlayerScreenshot of Go1 Content PlayerScreenshot of Go1 Content Completion

Go1 Video

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUS, APAC, EMEA
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Olivia Tsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Go1 as our LMS and for learning content for our all our employees globally.
  • Learning records
  • Learning content
  • Ability to upload on content
  • Manage learning events
  • Assign content
  • Induction
  • Learning journeys over time
  • Education records and credentialling
Very good for small to medium businesses that have a small learning and development function or team (or none at all). Easy to use for non HR professionals and a large variety of on-demand content is included. You do need to spend time curating the right content for your learners however.
  • Saved on digital and online learning costs
  • Better accessibility of content
  • Better learning record keeping and reporting
  • Syncs with MS teams and MS Azure Active Directory
  • Single Sign on enabled for our organisation
Good for starting point but you still need to review for your audience
We chose not to integrate with our HRIS as we don't have the LMS functionality switch on in Oracle. The Go1 platform is sufficient for our needs
Much better value and greater flexibility as a LMS and content provider
All
  • Learning and development
  • Onboarding
  • Compliance
  • Knowledge sharing
  • Event management
Intuitive to upload. Record management and reporting needs some training.
Brenda Andrews Lazarus | TrustRadius Reviewer
I administer Go1 for my company. I made the decision to choose Go1 because of the extensive content that ranges for frontline to execs. We use it for compliance and development training.
  • Learner experience- The searching is easy and fun for learners.
  • Auto-reassign - This feature is newer based on some of my feedback and it works great!
  • Communication - The Go1 team is easy to reach and responds fast.
  • Admin experience - This is a work in progress. The admin role needs to be separate from my role as a learner.
Great for our company! Not to high tech and learners at all levels enjoy and have access to the platform.
  • More consistent training delivered and completed
  • Easy to pull reports on a specific course for compliance
This is amazing! With over 200 providers, there is something for everyone!
Go1 has way more content!
All functions from HR to Ops to Finance to IT
Learning leader should admin the site.I partner with HR and IT
  • Technical training
  • Compliance training
  • Personal development
  • Move our content to online
  • Consistency of content delivery
  • Better tracking
SAP Litmos - We needed more content tgat was applicable for front line to execs.
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
I would ask better questions about admin capabilities.
February 14, 2023

Wouldn't change anything!

We faced the challenge of wanting to provide training to all our staff, but with limited people resources to achieve that. We knew we wanted to purchase content as a solution for this, so began the task of researching what was out there and would provide maximum coverage.
  • Range of content
  • Account management
  • Curation support
The range of content from other providers, but offered through Go1 is immense. We have used everything from Leadership Training, to Food Prep and it has been great to have it all under one roof.

The initial conversations when enquiring about the product were so easy, unpressured and fair. The sales rep was really supportive and listened to our needs alongside supporting our timescales.

Since implementation our account manager Emily has been fantastic. She has helped us demonstrate the successful impact of the Go1 implementation, helped us to curate content, improve our data collection and more.
  • Range of content
  • Support
  • Dramatic increase to monthly training hours completed
  • Cost savings compared to purchasing all content separately
We looked at a number of providers, some who only hosted their own content, some who hosted a range. Go1 seemed to us to be the right fit due to their range of content and professional approach that catered to our individual considerations
Learning Management System to host our own training and track compliance training.
  • Customer Service - Their support desk was always very helpful, friendly, and quick to respond.
  • Listens to their customers. They made many improvements over the years to their system based on our organization as well as others' feedback.
  • Reporting systems had some issues, but I find that is true of all the learning management systems I have used including my current one.
  • Had to use emails as a user login that was permanent to their user file. Emails change for people and could only be linked and required acceptance by accessing a previous email.
  • Passwords could only be reset by GO1 or Forgot Password email not system admins on my team.
I had started looking at the content as this is what they are most known for. I find that is their strength. GO1 customer service was my favorite part of being their customer. I really felt like if I was struggling with their LMS not doing exactly what I wanted they moved mountains to help me come up with solutions.
  • Ease of access and navigation by user
  • Content creation process/tools
  • Flexibility to create groups and content access based on groups
  • Allowed us to reach over 2000 employees remotely and overcome access to training barriers.
  • Provided easy tracking for compliance to easily document training for regulatory compliance as well as organizational certifications.
  • Changed the way the organization approached training and prepared us to take on the challenges with COVID well before we knew we would need it.
GO1 surpasses Brainshark in its reporting capabilities, accessibility, and professional development of training resources. BizLibrary has a cleaner user interface making it more accessible to my audience, the process of creating training courses in BizLibrary is comparable to GO1. I like how GO1 builds a course better, but I like how BizLibrary looks when it is published. There are pros and cons to both equally. BizLibrary offers better reporting but has its issues just as GO1 did for us.