- Kronos Workforce Dimensions is currently used in all departments within the US and Australia. We use it to track hours worked for all the hourly and salary non-exempt employees.
- We also use the software to track hours worked by temporary employees. All the hours worked are accurate since the punches are recorded at the timeclock using a badge, and the interface flows through ADP for pay.
- Dataviews and Reports
- Function and Display Access Profiles
- The training sessions provided in KMap should have more content to understand the concepts.
- The Interface outputs summary section can be improved to allow a printable format.
Kronos Dimensions are well suited for organizations where time is tracked for hourly employees. To calculate overtime for Salary Non-Exempt employees, and to track the hours for temps.
Approvals can be made through email for the timecards
Complex overtime rules can be handled through payrolls concept
A very low workforce who punch hours, since the timeclocks can be expensive.
- Kronos Workforce Dimensions a new product, and it has a lot of scope for improvement, with future releases. One of the best tools to perform time tracking.
- Their support team is very knowledgeable, and their SLA's are pretty tight. Any query raised would be addressed in a few hours.
- Timeclock configuration can be complicated; however, their support team knows the processes and guidelines.