Patriot Software is an easy to use payroll software. Instructions are provided on how to set up payroll for your state, but some room is …
Full Payroll for employees and 1099 contractors.
We have been using Patriot since 2017 and truly love how the platform has evolved over the years. First and foremost, customer service has …
Being a small engineering company, we did not need a full time financial officer to handle those types of matters. I initially used a …
Patriot Software handles our payroll and payroll taxes. It replaced our former payroll company. We have found it more simple to use, and …
We use Patriot Software for our payroll. Before Patriot, I processed payroll myself.
Patriot Software takes care of all my tax filings without me having to fill out any forms. Everything is done online so I can be on the …
The whole team uses Patriot. The team mostly uses Patriot to track pledges and donations. We also use it to keep up to date records of …
Patriot payroll is being used the provide payroll services to our clients. It really is great as a one stop shop for payroll needs and is …
Patriot Software is a great balance between a simple do-it-yourself payroll solution and a full service provider. At the maximum I had 5 …
I use Patriot Software to process the payrolls and associated taxes of several of my clients. It offers payroll for multiple clients at a …
I use Patriot for my owner salary payroll. I love that it is very flexible to adjust my salary as I need to and that it does all of the …
In addition to pastoring a small church, I operate a business providing accounting, administrative and other services to churches and …
Across the whole "organization." I am a 1 man show. My only employee is me so I wanted to payroll myself to help me deal with taxes, etc., …
I have used Patriot Payroll for a handful of clients who needed an affordable, efficient payroll service. I have assisted in …
Patriot Payroll was used at my previous solo-attorney law firm for payroll, tax filing and tax deposits for employer taxes. I was the …
I used Patriot to manage my small payroll and make monthly payments to employees.
I have a small acupuncture practice consisting of myself (the acupuncturist) and an office manager. I use Patriot PAY as my full service …
We use Patriot PAY as our Primary payroll software, and it works great for everything that we need.
We use Patriot Software across our whole organization. Patriot handles all of our payroll processing and tax filings.
Pay calculation (15)
Direct deposit files (11)
Salary revision and increment management (13)
$10/mo + $4 per employee/contractor
$15/mo (unlimited use)
$25/mo (unlimited use)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.patriotsoftware.com/payroll
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 per month
Patriot Software offers online payroll, made for USA small business owners with 1-100 employees and their accoutants. Payroll options include: Basic Payroll - base price $10/mo. + $4 per employee/contractor. Full Service Payroll - Base price $30/mo + $4 per employee/contractor. Users run payroll, Patriot handles the payroll tax filings. They further offer free direct deposit, or print paychecks. They describe further advantages as:
- Free employee portal
- Simple 3-step payroll process.
- Guaranteed accurate calculations
- Guaranteed accurate payroll tax filings with full service payroll
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Free Pay-as-You-Go workers compensation integration
- Supported: Free Quickbooks Time Integration
- Supported: Free accounting integration (Patriot Accounting, Quickbooks online, Quickbooks desktop)
- Supported: Customizable hours, money, deductions
- Supported: Multiple payrates
- Supported: Departments
- Supported: Multiple work locations
- Supported: Multiple pay frequencies
- Supported: Electronic or printable W2s
- Supported: Free direct deposit
- Supported: Time off-accruals
- Supported: Pay 1099 contractors in payroll
- Supported: Free employee portal
- Supported: Repeating money types
- Supported: Deductions & Contributions
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States|
Frequently Asked Questions
Patriot Software headquartered in Canton, Ohio offers Patriot PAY, their benefits administration and payroll software.
Patriot Software starts at $10.
Reviewers rate Pay calculation highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of Patriot Software are from Small Businesses and the Accounting industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It works well because it is cheap for us.