PlaybookUX is a user testing software for both moderated and unmoderated research. The vendor helps companies receive video based feedback from their target demographic on product usability, designs, websites, ideas and more. They handle recruiting, incentivizing, transcribing, and analyzing. When…
Bring your own customers
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
When it comes to recruiting, the vendor says they allow you to specify job role, industry, age, household income and more. You don’t need to pay a hefty subscription price to get access to advanced demographic targeting and screeners.
- Supported: Moderated and unmoderated user experience research
- Supported: Website and Prototype Testing: If it has a URL, you can test it!
- Supported: Targeted Demographics: Specify your target demographic across data points such as job title, industry, age, household income and more.
- Supported: Unlimited Screener Questions: Screen participants for specific behaviors.
- Supported: Automated Transcripts: PlaybookUX will transcribe your sessions so you don’t have to.
- Supported: Recruit your own customers: Feel free to invite your own customers.
- Supported: PlaybookUX handles all incentives
- Supported: Synthesis: The product's A.I. model will extract the most meaningful things said during the session.
- Supported: Concurrent studies: Run as many studies as you’d like.
- Supported: Unlimited Admin seats: User research is a team effort, so invite your whole team.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|