Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Mobile optimization / responsive design (39)9.090%
- Code quality / cleanliness (36)9.090%
- Page templates (40)2.020%
- Library of website themes (40)2.020%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Weebly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $6 per month
- Tech Details
Pricing ranges from free to $25/month. All offerings include email and chat support; Pro and Business include phone support, as well as a site search, video & audio, and password protected pages. Paid subscriptions include a domain name (free for one year), and remove the Weebly link from the website.
Weebly is available in 11 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, and German).
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Google sites and WordPress
- Blogger and WordPress
- WordPress: a bit more complicated to use and not as user-friendly. I tried it 2 years ago. Not a fan. It may have improved since then.
- Blogger: Weebly is more efficient and easier to use: also you get to do more with Weebly than just a blog. So, it really depends on what you are looking for.
Weebly is free for educational use....always a plus. Support is good and timely; even for free users.