Overall Satisfaction with Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework)
Azure Bot Service is a Chatbot Platform and Tool category tech stack that is cross-platform. Microsoft offers template bots to assist us in developing our AI-powered chatbots. It’s a solid SDK, and we had a lot of fun building bots with it. The Bit application I created was written in C# and used a SQL database as a backend. It’s much better to concentrate on the business logic rather than the implementation details of each messenger. This platform is built for Microsoft Azure Cloud and has the most security features. LUIS and QnA Maker can create an AI-based chatbot. The bot channel is simple to use and reduces the complexity of development. Use one of our preferred programming languages (C# or Python) to create bot logic. It enables us to get up and run quickly.
- It allows us to test, manage, and build.
- It makes it simple to deploy and connect.
- Bot developers will find it a useful SDK.
- Fewer options for other framework integration.
- Customization is time-consuming and a little bitter.
- LUIS, a service that analyzes human language, sometimes misinterprets semantic queries.
- Azure Bot Services connects to the SQL database, finds intents/answers, and tests them with the SDK.
- We can quickly build our bots on Azure using the Bot Framework and LUIS.
- Using the framework is made possible by the Bot Dev portal. We can connect our bot to more than ten channels, including Twilio Facebook, Twilio, Twilio, Slack, and more.
Microsoft's customer service staff is friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They are always available to assist you with bot framework-related issues that you may be experiencing. They provide training sessions, manuals, and support personnel, among other things. Bugs were easily spotted and patched, which was one of my pet peeves about patching.
Do you think Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework)'s feature set?
Did Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework) go as expected?
Would you buy Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework) again?
Azure Bot Service provides an integrated environment for bot development. Microsoft Azure Cloud is fully compatible and its security features. It's more important to pay attention to the logic of business than the specifics of each messenger. We don't have any issues using the bot framework because the implementation is excellent.
Azure Bot Service is a technology stack tool that belongs to the Chatbot Platforms and Tools category. Any business idea that causes an automated response on the owner’s part can take advantage of this technology, such as automated emails. In industries or organizations where customer inquiries follow a pattern, the help desk can be more productive with this cloud-based system. If the bot is coded correctly, it can work in large organizations where diverse customer issues require attention.