Updated April 13, 2022
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
- One stop solution for our e-commerce needs.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Price could be better.
- 3rd party vendors constantly bothering us.
I do not think the way our company uses it qualifies us to determine the product's overall scalability yet.
I am not familiar with the term API and do not think our company currently uses this function.
We also have and use a Wix account for a generic webpage that does not involve e-commerce.
BigCommerce Feature Ratings
- online catalog - instead of printing catalog, out website developed with BigCommerce is now becoming our online catalog
Evaluating BigCommerce and Competitors
Yes - BigCommerce replaced Wix.com because of it offered better options (choices) for us
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
Product Features : we had to have both wholesale and retail pricing and BigCommerce provide very easy solution
I have not made any attempts to specially configure the BigCommerce for our organization. Not qualified to answer this question.
Explained on previous question. Got friendly customer support, every time I called in.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Limiting or restricting certain portion of the sku's (removing sold out sku portion from existing listing)
When we first migrated our data from old website, file import was done through a help of BigCommerce technical support staff. It was very very easy and had no issues at all.
- I would like to have my business accounting software integrated with BigCommerce
Not sure. Our accounting software is very old and outdated.