Overall Satisfaction with BindHQ
BindHQ “BHQ” is being used by our entire organization. In the accounting department. It is used in many ways such as applying deposits, cutting checks and reconciling monthly bank statements. BHQ competes against the static server-based legacy systems with a mobile, cloud-based system that allows an individual & team to work remote (particularly important in these times).
- UX - User friendly layout in particular the search feature – BHQ offers a modern 21st century take on an insurance system with users quickly and intuitively picking up the key functions of BHQ. I particularly love the robust search function. I use it daily to track down accounting information such as check #’s, vendors, & memos.
- Bank Reconciliation – The bank reconciliation module has saved me tremendous time (no excel recs!), plus it is super simple. Just select the bank account, the date, and final balance then it is point & click for the reconciled items. I particularly appreciate pulling a .csv file to review those large cumbersome deposits that have over 100+ entries to them.
- Bill Payment – It is quick and easy to handle bill payments to vendors from selecting the vendor to choosing your expense GL and finally payment options. It is simple & clean.
- Bill Credits – Currently in BHQ, a bill credit is separate from creating a regular bill, but I think an option to directly create a bill credit from the bill expense (click an option menu and click “create bill credit”) would save time & reduce errors.
- Bank Reconciliation – Currently in BHQ, a voided receipt/payment in the bank reconciliation module is not highlighted as voided. So, when an item is in doubt, one would have to directly look at each item to confirm if voided or not. If BHQ could highlight or mark a voided receipt/payment in the bank reconciliation module that would allow me to quickly zero out the voided item and its respective void.
- Accounting & Finance Reports – Currently BHQ offers a variety of financial reports, but I would love to see reports further enhanced, particularly the 1099 report. I think it would be helpful for the 1099 report to pull a notes section to act as reminder for special cases such as agents wanting 1099’s mailed to a different address on file.
- BHQ has benefited my overall objectives with handling bill payments, bank reconciliations, and reports.
- I cannot speak for the companywide ROI, but I believe BHQ has benefited my peers on all fronts of the company’s operations. I see our producers easily generating binds & inputting policy documents.
10 - The support team offers quick assistance while providing tangible resolutions.
BHQ is a user friendly, lightweight program that runs anywhere you have internet access! I use it at home, the office, or even at a nearby coffeeshop. It's hard to beat that kind of mobile work lifestyle particularly in the current world climate.
Do you think BindHQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BindHQ's feature set?
Did BindHQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BindHQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BindHQ again?
BHQ is well suited for the current economical situation as it is a mobile, lightweight program that is suitable for use in the office, at home, or on the go! BHQ is also well suited for team collaboration, for example, when I am trying to resolve an issue with a team member. I can quickly share the link to the bill, payment, or vendor at hand to get on the same page, discuss and resolve the issue.
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response