Everyone Seems to Like Bubble INNOVATOR for Stage Gate and Portfolio Decision Makinghttps://www.trustradius.com/project-portfolio-management-ppmBubble® PPM | Project Portfolio Management SoftwareUnspecified9151012015-11-24T21:18:19.437Z
November 24, 2015
Everyone Seems to Like Bubble INNOVATOR for Stage Gate and Portfolio Decision Making
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Bubble Innovator
Bubble Innovator is being used across my whole organization as a tool for both stage gate and portfolio decision making. It has greatly improved the efficiency of data gathering and presentation in moving from spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks to the single Bubble Innovator tool.
- Bubble Innovator seems to be one of those software packages that is liked by anyone who uses it. It kind of sells itself just by showing it to someone. It seems to be very intuitive and simple to use even for an occasional user.
- Bubble Innovator shows the project progress through the stage gGate process very clearly which is great for upper management but it also guides project managers through that same process which means that things don't easily get omitted by accident/forgetfulness.
- Bubble Innovator seems to be well received by upper management due to the simple way it presents the whole portfolio of products along with key metrics/data that is really helping to simplify portfolio decision making.
- Bubble INNOVATOR is relatively new and so there is an ongoing list of development activity. Resource planning is an example where new functionality would be welcomed.
- I am honestly not aware of any other weaknesses. Bubble INNOVATOR seems to be one of those systems that generally meets with great reviews from users and especially new users at all levels. I guess just the desire for it to do more and more.
- Definitely increased employee efficiency compared with the labor intensive methods we previously employed for stage gate and Portfolio planning.
- I believe amongst other software options Bubble Innovator is a very cost effective solution.
- I believe it is having a positive impact in project rigor (forcing teams to navigate the stage gate process leading to higher quality outcomes though this is hard to quantify. I also think Bubble Innovator is really helping our senior management to make better decisions faster through its presentation of data that is quickly and easily comprehended and compared.
- GenSight and Clarity
I have not personally had any experience with either of Gensight or Clarity but I believe that Bubble Innovator operates in this same space.
It would be difficult to comment specifically as it would depend precisely what the prospective new company would like it to do. In the area of stage gate and portfolio decision making, it has been a revolution for my company based on the prior methods we used which relied upon spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks, and were very labor intensive. So clearly I believe that it is well suited to this area of use. I think Bubble Innovator seems to be a relatively low cost option too.